The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Back to School Contest: Win a FREE Voluum subscription with Affiliate Academy!

Steve @ Voluum

Service Manager
Service Manager
Voluum
Hello All!

Are you sad that summer is over? Don’t be!

Going back to school can be cool – especially when we’re talking about our very own Affiliate Academy :)

To make fall season a bit sweeter (and more productive!), we have prepared a competition for you!

“What is the prize?” – "What are the rules?”, you probably ask

So – among the contestants we will pick 4 winners, one every month, starting from October 15.
Our first prize will be 2 years of Voluum Profit plan – for FREE!

The Profit plan is packed with our most advanced features, like Traffic Distribution AI, Rule-Based Paths and – of course – Automizer, our campaign automation feature.

OK, OK… but how can I win this fabulous reward?

It’s super-simple:
1. Complete all 3 online courses through our Affiliate Academy platform (sign up for FREE!)
2. Write what was the most important thing that you learned
3. Send your answer to us at support@voluum.com and inform us which email address you used to sign up to Affiliate Academy. Write “Win Voluum” in the email subject.
4. Once you receive an email confirmation from us, reply to confirm your participation in our contest by writing: "I confirm my Application in the “Back to school” contest, agree to the T&C and processing of my personal data for the purpose of conducting the Contest.”

That’s all ✅

To learn more about the rewards & the competition see Terms & Conditions.

Now go to Affiliate Academy, learn all of the game-changing skills and win Voluum!

Good luck!

P.S. As always, I am here to answer all your questions.

Karolina

⏰ The clock is ticking, Affiliates!

Don’t miss your last chance to win a Voluum tracker subscription.
We will be picking the winner of the Voluum Profit subscription next Friday.

a6_8rAhyq8HGipk54fxsz6oRHjak0Pi6TasxyZYObVnufnYZ4FARO0IjRug1F9-s2ecFyEU68gQGdt8HUyDvwpFfvMredBRX7Pfqtf4SnkovPK-KHZ-N9_Nfeyl2eQobp9caJde8=s0

To compete for our best-selling Profit plan you need to:

1. Finish 3 Affiliate Academy online courses (they’re FREE!)
2. Write about the most important thing you learned
3. Send your answer to support@voluum.com. Please write which email address you used to register to Affiliate Academy + add “Win Voluum” in the email subject.
4. Soon after you will receive a confirmation email. Reply to it and include this statement: "I confirm my Application in the “Back to school” contest, agree to the T&C and processing of my personal data for the purpose of conducting the Contest.”

To learn more about the rewards & the competition see Terms & Conditions.

Karolina

MI
Back