1. Are you fulltime or parttime
→ trying to get back to 365/24/7 :D

So your not fulltime atm?​

2. What do you do in details
→ adding ads and articles to the www.​

Sounds good any examples? I am curious.​

3. How is it going
→ pretty well, but still plenty of room upwards :affiliatefix:

Haha ain't there always room to improvement ;)

4. Which geos
→ homeland, sweet homeland
(the one with the former Berlin wall, not the Mexican wall :eek:)​

lol Ze Germany? :D

5. How long have you been doing it
→ 4 and a half years, but also 2 and a half years lost due to crappy health issues :p,
but never mind, I still loooove <3 this biz :affiliatefix::)
Sorry to hear that, but happy to see you back on your feet and doing what you love!

I just checked, it's a few moments before midnight Saturday, and I increased my weekly (Sun. - Sat. profits this week by about 152 bucks.

Who knew?

I'd really be stoked if that happens again next week. It could, I just fired up a new PPC campaign that is showing promise.
Sounds good man, next week 300, then 600 then 1200 ;)

1. Are you fulltime or parttime - Fulltime.
For how long?
2. What do you do in details - I've done pretty much everything, these days I focus mostly on leadgen.
Not bad. Double opt-in or single or both?
3. How is it going - I've seen better and also worse times :)
Haven't we all haha.
4. Which geos - Many of them, adapting all the time
So you move from hot zone to hot zone?
5. How long have you been doing it - since 1998 :)
That is awesome! Not bad when you have been active in soon 20 years.

Fulltime

Working on Mobile and Desktop offers through paid ads.

3. How is it going
Going great so far

4. Which geos
English speaking countries preferable but i don't pin point myself to any particular geos. Love to adapt myself with whatever is going hot ATM.

Fulltime since 2008 after quitting my MNC job as a soft engn.
2008 to 2010 worked as a freelancer (content writer, linkbuilding & seo)
2011 to 2013 as a seo service provider
2014(end) to present Affiliate marketing

Had my fair share of ups and downs but always came back stronger and love doing what I do. Happy to be an affiliate marketer :) :affiliatefix:

Fulltime
Awesome!

Working on Mobile and Desktop offers through paid ads.
How is that going this last week? What is your ROI at?

3. How is it going
Going great so far
That is good, you do prelanders or straight traffic?

4. Which geos
English speaking countries preferable but i don't pin point myself to any particular geos. Love to adapt myself with whatever is going hot ATM.
Haha i understand, it is what has to be done ;). Which is your biggest geo atm?

Fulltime since 2008 after quitting my MNC job as a soft engn.
2008 to 2010 worked as a freelancer (content writer, linkbuilding & seo)
2011 to 2013 as a seo service provider
2014(end) to present Affiliate marketing
Not a bad career. So you just do AM now?

Had my fair share of ups and downs but always came back stronger and love doing what I do. Happy to be an affiliate marketer :) :affiliatefix:[/QUOTE]
Don't we all haha, i myself have had a shitty 2016, so 2017 is a new year with new ups and downs ;)

Hello all.

I have read a few posts here and there now, and i am curious to understand more business methods and also how well it is going. Not only this i would also love to get a bigger network, since there is so many inspiring souls out there.

@tyoussef, @azgold, @Hunter S Robbins and more. So here are my questions:

3. How is it going
4. Which geos

My turn: I am a 30 year old guy who sometimes act like i am 18 ;).
1. I am fulltime and i have been this for 4-5 years now
2. I startet as a e-mail marketeer and now i am an advertiser and i am close to expanding my portfolio with many new projects such as a gateway, nutra and more.
3. It is going quite well and i am doing more and more per day since i am using 90% to reinvest.
4. I work mainly in the Nordics, FR, AU, UK and looking to expand to US, CA, BE, NL, IT, ES.
5. Been doing it for 4-5 years and loving to wake up to it everyday.

Hope this will be a thread that will get some good answers and some open minds!
Dennis

Part timer here.
Just getting started with everything and learning as much as I can.
This forum has been great to learn from everyone's experience.

How is that going this last week? What is your ROI at?
Going great with a steady ROI of around 80-85% Overall.

That is good, you do prelanders or straight traffic?
I use prelanders. I do split test between prelanders and direct linking but 99% of the time it prelanders which win the game. On top of that prelanders gives go much freedom to test as many angles i want, as many variables I wanna test. :)

Which is your biggest geo atm?
Atm I would say Germany, Austria and Switzerland is doing really well along with some other European countries.

So you just do AM now?
Yeah, just AM. Do give a little bit time to my own blog.

i myself have had a shitty 2016, so 2017 is a new year with new ups and downs ;)
Like you said, it happens to us all. Hope you will overcome that with a huge success. Have a great day :)

Awesome! Good to see someone running for that long still knows how to adapt. Some always gets caught up it what used to work and will slow down all activities :)

Going great with a steady ROI of around 80-85% Overall.
That is awesome man! I am guessing your scaling since your ROI is at that level?

I use prelanders. I do split test between prelanders and direct linking but 99% of the time it prelanders which win the game. On top of that prelanders gives go much freedom to test as many angles i want, as many variables I wanna test. :)
That is true, you can effect the users on the way to the product besides just text from where ever you get you're traffic. What kind of prelander is it?

Atm I would say Germany, Austria and Switzerland is doing really well along with some other European countries.
Not bad, i have heard good things from those countries and i do have e-mails there aswell.

Yeah, just AM. Do give a little bit time to my own blog.
What is the link for your blog?

Like you said, it happens to us all. Hope you will overcome that with a huge success. Have a great day :)
Haha i am doing quite well now, and started the year on a curve saying up up up :D

I am guessing your scaling since your ROI is at that level?
Yeah scaling and testing new campaigns.

What kind of prelander is it?
Depending on the niche & traffic source I am working on. Multiple questionnaire type, news site type, simple image with CTA button(works great for PPV).

What is the link for your blog?
Affiliate Ninja Club

Haha i am doing quite well now, and started the year on a curve saying up up up :D
That's great :)

Full-time! Monday to Friday 9AM - 5:30PM EST!

2. What do you do in detail.
YTZ specializes in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult).

Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste.

3. How is it going
Our smartlink rotators are doing really well, and we're getting a ton of new campaigns in all verticals and GEOs - so it's going pretty great :p

4. Which geos
150+! Too many to name!

Feels like forever

I am a 27 year old
1. I am fulltime
2. I startet as a e-mail marketeer too and now working others as cpi, cpa...
3. :)
4. UK, EEUU, CA
5. For 3 years

Full-time! Monday to Friday 9AM - 5:30PM EST!
Is that fulltime? I call that semi fulltime ;).

2. What do you do in detail
YTZ specializes in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult).

Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste.
Okay what is you're best campaigns in terms of ROI and income? And you both play the field as pub but also as 'network'?

3. How is it going
Our smartlink rotators are doing really well, and we're getting a ton of new campaigns in all verticals and GEOs - so it's going pretty great :p
Not bad man! Not to experienced with it.

4. Which geos
150+! Too many to name!
Yawser, chu ar crazy!!! :D

Feels like forever
Haha 10 years? ;)

MI
Back