The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you fulltime or parttime?

I am a 27 year old
Awesome, still young enough to become the best! ;)
1. I am fulltime
Congrats man
2. I startet as a e-mail marketeer too and now working others as cpi, cpa...
Same as me. How is e-mail marketing working out these days? For us it's up and down.
That well?
4. UK, EEUU, CA
Sounds like you are doing big business, which is the most fun.
5. For 3 years
Did you start on a rev share deal or did you buy your own databases?

Okay what is you're best campaigns in terms of ROI and income? And you both play the field as pub but also as 'network'?

We just published a newsletter with our top 10 campaigns! If you want to check it out, look at our most recent post in our official feed here!

We are a performance network, so we work with advertisers and publishers/affiliates :p

Last edited:
Hello all.

I have read a few posts here and there now, and i am curious to understand more business methods and also how well it is going. Not only this i would also love to get a bigger network, since there is so many inspiring souls out there.

@tyoussef, @azgold, @Hunter S Robbins and more. So here are my questions:

1. Are you fulltime or parttime
2. What do you do in details
3. How is it going
4. Which geos
5. How long have you been doing it

My turn: I am a 30 year old guy who sometimes act like i am 18 ;).
1. I am fulltime and i have been this for 4-5 years now
2. I startet as a e-mail marketeer and now i am an advertiser and i am close to expanding my portfolio with many new projects such as a gateway, nutra and more.
3. It is going quite well and i am doing more and more per day since i am using 90% to reinvest.
4. I work mainly in the Nordics, FR, AU, UK and looking to expand to US, CA, BE, NL, IT, ES.
5. Been doing it for 4-5 years and loving to wake up to it everyday.

Hope this will be a thread that will get some good answers and some open minds!
Dennis
Fulltime but I work parttime, about 20 hours a week. The rest of my time I spend travelling, cooking, partying and going on new adventures.

Mostly affiliate marketing. Made a killing with binary the last 3 years, but slowly moving to new verticals.

3. How is it going
I'm not going to tell how much I make, but I can tell you that 10K/month net profit is enough for me to do whatever the fuck I want. I'm not in the game to become a millionaire or an online entrepreneur. I'm in it for the freedom, and 10K is enough to drive the car I want, live where I want, travel where I want, etc. I'm not looking to expand, build a team or start a "real" business, because that would only take away my freedom, so I'm a one man show.

4. Which geos
Europe mostly, especially NL, BE and DE.

Been hustling online since 2012, but paid traffic since 2014. Started out with Google Sniper (can't believe this offer is still up!) and had a pretty good run after the pandas and penguins fucked me over. Then I used my money to buy traffic and that's when I saw the light! Did a lot of adult traffic to bizzop offers and slowly moved into the financial trading stuff. First I promoted Plus500 with an educational angle and then when binary took off, I jumped on that train and still riding it.

Very interesting, haven't really had any luck with CPA marketing, but will hopefully change that in the next few weeks!

We just published a newsletter with our top 10 campaigns! If you want to check it out, look at our most recent post in our official feed here!

We are a performance network, so we work with advertisers and publishers/affiliates :p
That is awesome. The best of both worlds man ;).

I will look at it and see what you got there!

That varies with different campaigns. After initial optimization if the ROI stands at 60-70% I would consider it good as it has a very high chance of making over 100% ROI after full optimization or close to it. All depends on testing, optimization and scaling.

Sweeps, pin submit, dating etc.

:D
Not bad, sounds like you got your hands full of money soon ;). I will follow you and see when you share some pointers for whatever and make myself look even cleverer (I already failed, damn!)

Fulltime :) Starting from 09:00 (most of the time) and going on untill 20:00 (somethines untill late in the night) in the evening.

Atm we have multiple successful adult website's where we are targeting on mobile users (because mobile converts better... (most of the time) :) . We are working with multiple advertisers on our website, and the good traffic we send towards good trusted affiliate partners. In the future we would like to start developing our own mainstream products and sell them by FB or GA, we got huge amounts of idea's so we have a good future ahead for our-self.

3. How is it going
Atm we have 1 system engineer in Bulgari, 1 head of programming in England and one additional programmer in Serbia (all 3 freelancers). We started roughly about 4/5 months back and we are making over €7.000 a day now with the advertisers and affiliates combined. We are not a huge company in size, but we also don't need hundreds of people like some businesses have to just maintain some website's... Of course in the future because we want to develop some more products we will probably hire a additional programmer :)

4. Which geos
Mostly EU countrie's. But maybe for mainstream products we will go to USA.

I already had some experience in the IT & marketing business but i'm doing the above now for 2 years.

Fulltime but I work parttime, about 20 hours a week. The rest of my time I spend travelling, cooking, partying and going on new adventures.
lol sounds like me when i started up now. Now i work 24/7 and i work to make the big bucks :D. Not that it wasn't fun travelling or partying.

Mostly affiliate marketing. Made a killing with binary the last 3 years, but slowly moving to new verticals.
Okay sounds interesting. How come you are moving from it?

3. How is it going
I'm not going to tell how much I make, but I can tell you that 10K/month net profit is enough for me to do whatever the fuck I want. I'm not in the game to become a millionaire or an online entrepreneur. I'm in it for the freedom, and 10K is enough to drive the car I want, live where I want, travel where I want, etc. I'm not looking to expand, build a team or start a "real" business, because that would only take away my freedom, so I'm a one man show.
I don't mind telling you what i make, but it wasn't meant as that tho. Just an overall picture of how it was going. That is a special mentality, thumbs up for not chasing the big money but settling for what makes you happy!

4. Which geos
Europe mostly, especially NL, BE and DE.
So your from there?

Been hustling online since 2012, but paid traffic since 2014. Started out with Google Sniper (can't believe this offer is still up!) and had a pretty good run after the pandas and penguins fucked me over. Then I used my money to buy traffic and that's when I saw the light! Did a lot of adult traffic to bizzop offers and slowly moved into the financial trading stuff. First I promoted Plus500 with an educational angle and then when binary took off, I jumped on that train and still riding it.
Awesome that you got it working, and maybe people can learn from reading it ;)

Fulltime :) Starting from 09:00 (most of the time) and going on untill 20:00 (somethines untill late in the night) in the evening.
I start at 10 and go to bed when i feel like i don't want to talk to people or look at stats anymore lol. So i get the feeling.

Atm we have multiple successful adult website's where we are targeting on mobile users (because mobile converts better... (most of the time) :) . We are working with multiple advertisers on our website, and the good traffic we send towards good trusted affiliate partners. In the future we would like to start developing our own mainstream products and sell them by FB or GA, we got huge amounts of idea's so we have a good future ahead for our-self.
I like that you start with one thing, move to another and then you start getting dreams of your own products. This is what entrepreneuring is all about! Dreaming bigger and expand!

3. How is it going
Atm we have 1 system engineer in Bulgari, 1 head of programming in England and one additional programmer in Serbia (all 3 freelancers). We started roughly about 4/5 months back and we are making over €7.000 a day now with the advertisers and affiliates combined. We are not a huge company in size, but we also don't need hundreds of people like some businesses have to just maintain some website's... Of course in the future because we want to develop some more products we will probably hire a additional programmer :)
That is a good profit margin mate, and love that your using freelancers, so you maximize your own income. I am a one man machine myself and i only hire if i really need or else i do it myself (Or hire professionals). I have had big teams and it was fun but all in all i could do what they did all together in less time.

4. Which geos
Mostly EU countrie's. But maybe for mainstream products we will go to USA.
US is a wast area to go for and it can be good money, but EU has also shown to be strong. Plus there will also come new geos which will be interesting!

I already had some experience in the IT & marketing business but i'm doing the above now for 2 years.
Not to bad to move that far in just two years. Thumbs up!

Great thread.. good posts. My earnings right now are PT my effort is full time. I plan to stay with this continue to learn and hopefully my earning will catch up with my effort. I was taking the blog route. I now realize to make money you need to spend money. While I will continue to post to my blog and try to build it slowly I started inveting in some paid ads I found a great step by step video on how to create a facebook page set a small budget like $5 a day to test. looking for a return I will def reinvest any monies to try and scale up

Here is the video its pretty detailed check it out
Video on How Create a Facebook Page and Ad to Make Money

I have a website monetised with Google Adsense. I am earning good money and it's part time for me. I don't do job but right now it's like full time for me. I get views on website 100000 to 150000

Hello all.

I have read a few posts here and there now, and i am curious to understand more business methods and also how well it is going. Not only this i would also love to get a bigger network, since there is so many inspiring souls out there.

@tyoussef, @azgold, @Hunter S Robbins and more. So here are my questions:

3. How is it going
4. Which geos

My turn: I am a 30 year old guy who sometimes act like i am 18 ;).
1. I am fulltime and i have been this for 4-5 years now
2. I startet as a e-mail marketeer and now i am an advertiser and i am close to expanding my portfolio with many new projects such as a gateway, nutra and more.
3. It is going quite well and i am doing more and more per day since i am using 90% to reinvest.
4. I work mainly in the Nordics, FR, AU, UK and looking to expand to US, CA, BE, NL, IT, ES.
5. Been doing it for 4-5 years and loving to wake up to it everyday.

Hope this will be a thread that will get some good answers and some open minds!
Dennis

Part time

Great thread.. good posts. My earnings right now are PT my effort is full time. I plan to stay with this continue to learn and hopefully my earning will catch up with my effort. I was taking the blog route. I now realize to make money you need to spend money. While I will continue to post to my blog and try to build it slowly I started inveting in some paid ads I found a great step by step video on how to create a facebook page set a small budget like $5 a day to test. looking for a return I will def reinvest any monies to try and scale up

Here is the video its pretty detailed check it out
Video on How Create a Facebook Page and Ad to Make Money
Awesome man! Sounds like you are doing you're very best to keep yourself busy and to learn.

Thumbs up man!

I have a website monetised with Google Adsense. I am earning good money and it's part time for me. I don't do job but right now it's like full time for me. I get views on website 100000 to 150000
Awesome. Not really to much information about yourself or your business, but good to hear it is going well!

banners
Back