The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

19 Interactive

affiliate
I'm not! ;)

Hi all,

I'm here to introduce myself to the forum!

I'm mainly here because I create ads for merchants and marketers and I want to learn as much as possible from both sides so that I can better fulfil my clients' needs.

I'm also thinking of dipping my toes in the water and trying affiliate marketing out for myself, it looks like it could be a lot of fun!

Thanks!

Nice tag line :) Bleep-bleep
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Well yea i think it would be a great idea as you know how to promote you are advanced in the traffic part so you will make good money in my opinion

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

dipping my toes in the water and trying affiliate marketing out for myself

Toe dipping is for kids! Take the plunge dude! Read a bunch in our forums about the various forms of marketing, post loads of threads asking questions, decide on what to start with, and stick with it until it is your minion and doing your bidding. That's how we all do it, that's how we all succeed!

Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Toe dipping is for kids! Take the plunge dude! Read a bunch in our forums about the various forms of marketing, post loads of threads asking questions, decide on what to start with, and stick with it until it is your minion and doing your bidding. That's how we all do it, that's how we all succeed!

Looking forward to your posts!

...& that's why I'm here my friend!

Thanks for the advice, reading up on it now, there's a lot to take in.
If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

So, that's why I recommended a load of reading. You need to decide what marketing model to initiate and in what niche. Then there is PPC, Push, Affiliate stuff, CPM, content marketing (not really a beginner sport), SMS, email (really for after you build a list), native, and the list goes on.

Then there are your traffics sources, intelligence tools, hosting, and few other things you'll want to get.

Decide on your model, decide on your niche, and we'll all jump in and help you get some campaigns going!

Last edited:
So, that's why I recommended a load of reading. You need to decide what mareting model to initiate and in what niche. Then there is PPC, Push, Affiliate stuff, CPM, content marketing (not really a beginner sport), SMS, email (really for after you build a list), native, and the list goes on.

Then there are your traffics sources, intelligence tools, hosting, and few other things you'll want to get.

Decide on your model, decide on your niche, and we'll all jump in and help you get some campaigns going!

Good man, thank you.

I'm not! ;)

Hi all,

I'm here to introduce myself to the forum!

I'm mainly here because I create ads for merchants and marketers and I want to learn as much as possible from both sides so that I can better fulfil my clients' needs.

I'm also thinking of dipping my toes in the water and trying affiliate marketing out for myself, it looks like it could be a lot of fun!

Thanks!
Hi! It's so cool to have here a real person, *beep-boop* :affiliatefix:

I specialize in affiliate marketing tools and can answer your questions. Feel free to text me anytime!

banners
Back