The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any recommendation for the best offer page for mainstream/adult smartlinks?

The best network for mainstream smartlink is ....

• Mobidea

• afflow/ monetizer.com

• iMonetizeit

• Peerfly

• CrackRevenue

• adverten

• WapEmpire

• Other (advice in the comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gediminas Valius

Hi everybody,

Guys, do you have any recommendation for the best working offer page for mainstream/adult smartlinks? with the best payouts? high conversion rate? Because based on our experience we tried several networks and find it difficult to make the campaigns profitable.

What traffic sources do you use for such smartlinks? At the moment we are using: Exoclick, PopAds, Zeropark, but some of these networks looks quite misleading, do you have any tricks or tips how to improve?.

As I mentioned one day campaigns look promising and another day it seems that I can not get traffic from the best converting countries or when I separate the best country it stops receiving conversions.

Thanks in advance.

Look forward to get some recommendation from you.

We maybe of interest for you for mainstream/niche dating.

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$80.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

34472441_234097350687386_6236180389375770624_n.jpg

We maybe of interest for you for mainstream/niche dating.

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates

Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$80.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

34472441_234097350687386_6236180389375770624_n.jpg
Interested Hit Me Skype: shahrear.mehfuz

@Gediminas Valius Hello mate!

Hope you are doing well!

Of course, as you said Smartlink sometimes is difficult to establish for gaining the same profit all the time. Nevertheless, in Mobidea you have an option to optimize your Smartlink and to create split tests with certain rules. Moreover, you have separated options for mainstream, adult and Mainstream CPI Smarlink.

Based on the stats of our affiliates I can say that it converts well with all the traffic sources you have mentioned above.

For sure, you need to train your skills working with Smartlink and find your technic :)

Good luck mate!

We have in Affmy various smartlinks to monetize your traffic :)

DuKIfTr.png

f7wpZhR.png

Dn5OGzK.png

Also you can try our special Asian Adult Smartlink

npz4dff.png

Youre welcome :)

Hey,
One more network suggestion is here. You may take a look at iMonetizeIt platform as well.
We have a smartlink way of traffic allocation that involves a smart algorithm of recognizing the traffic details and distributing it through the preliminarily tested marketing funnels aiming for the best return.

Our smartlink distinguishes by worldwide support, high and flexible payouts and auto optimization.
Here you may test your traffic and try various allocation strategies.

For more details feel free to PM me :)
All the best!

Hi everybody,

Guys, do you have any recommendation for the best working offer page for mainstream/adult smartlinks? with the best payouts? high conversion rate? Because based on our experience we tried several networks and find it difficult to make the campaigns profitable.

What traffic sources do you use for such smartlinks? At the moment we are using: Exoclick, PopAds, Zeropark, but some of these networks looks quite misleading, do you have any tricks or tips how to improve?.

As I mentioned one day campaigns look promising and another day it seems that I can not get traffic from the best converting countries or when I separate the best country it stops receiving conversions.

Thanks in advance.

Look forward to get some recommendation from you.
My Question is simple,
There would be some trial period, I mean at least beginner can understand...
Thats all.

banners
Back