The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Guides Here On Amazon Affiliate?

iHunt

affiliate
What’s up guys!

Sorry if there’s a thread already on the topic; I searched but couldn’t find anything relevant.

Are there any guides that are beginner friendly to learn the amazon affiliate program?

My long term plan is to become great at affiliate marketing. First, I want to master amazon affiliate, become reputable, then join other affiliate networks.

Please feel free to share any guides, blogs, or tips. Thanks.

Amazon.com Associates Central - The web's most popular and successful Affiliate Program - Get Started Tour
You can join their affiliate program if you qualify:
amazon-affiliate-program-pre640.jpg

So upon review, you need to have developed websites (domains) when you make any sales within 180 days of application.

An approval in suspense of verification of conditions ...

Last edited:
Hi,
Amazon is one of the world's biggest marketplace.The affiliate programmer's pays you up to 15% of the sale amount which depending on what kind of sale you are making, it’s a good way to make money.
First of all You have to Select a niche .
Secondly Set up A Website and Post Content on it Regularly.
Then Build Traffic.
After that Monetise the Website.
These are the best beginner guides by which you can earn good money from Amazon Affiliate Program.

Hi,
Amazon is one of the world's biggest marketplace.The affiliate programmer's pays you up to 15% of the sale amount which depending on what kind of sale you are making, it’s a good way to make money.
First of all You have to Select a niche .
Secondly Set up A Website and Post Content on it Regularly.
Then Build Traffic.
After that Monetise the Website.
These are the best beginner guides by which you can earn good money from Amazon Affiliate Program.
Thanks for the reply.

Here's my progress so far:

1. I selected a niche.

2. I got approved on AA.

3. I need to start posting content. That's my next goal.

MI
Back