The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Facebook Tipsters In Here?

Imtt

affiliate
Hi Fixers,

I am in the process of getting setup 10 different facebook fanpages in different niches, I guess I just picked 10 so that I can see whats working in different niches.

Anyways I am looking any tips etc on how I can go about building more followers (likes) to my facebook page.

At first I will only be doing this utilizing free traffic methods/tips and then from any income made from the pages will be reinvesting back into facebook ads.

Thanks in advance peeps.

With your pages, it is all about engagement. So, you want to build an audience for each page. You will wan to do page boosts.

Per FB:
"Boost a post with the click of a button. When you click BoostPost, you have the option to choose either pushing the post to “People who like your page and their friends” or “People you choose through targeting.” You'll also be able to set your budget. You can choose your target audience and your budget."

"Create a Page Promotion. Go to your Facebook business Page. On the bottom left-hand side of the page, click the Promote button. Select Promote your Page. Now find the Audience section. Set your Budget by selecting a pre-filled budget or click Choose Your Own and type in a custom budget. Review your payment method."

Now, I often get deals by email from FB that offer to boost my pages for $5 each. There are very reasonable prices for boosting pages without the deals. You are investing in building audiences and this is extremely important. Building quality unique audiences and getting them to engage in your pages is what this is all about. Do not "skimp" on the cost of this!

to get free traffic with facebook, i suggest you join other similar facebook group and post your content their.
another way is to build each website for each facebook page and try with SEO (very tough).

if i was you, i would rather choose one niche that is high on demand and only focus on it. try to grow 10 fanbase at a time is very very hard to success, especially with free traffic.

banners
Back