The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Any Incentivized offers and survey mediation network?

zoyan

I know pollfish do survey mediation and ayetstudios does offer mediation but have been unresponsive for some reason

Those two companies are not the same. PollFish is for surveys and ayeT-Studios is a network.

mediation

Mediation involves the intervention of a third person, or mediator, into a dispute to assist the parties in negotiating jointly acceptable resolution of issues in conflict.
Those two companies are not mediators.

have been unresponsive for some reason

Unresponsive in what way? The support department at PollFish is generally very responsive.

Those two companies are not the same. PollFish is for surveys and ayeT-Studios is a network.

Mediation involves the intervention of a third person, or mediator, into a dispute to assist the parties in negotiating jointly acceptable resolution of issues in conflict.
Those two companies are not mediators.

Unresponsive in what way? The support department at PollFish is generally very responsive.
I know they are not the same I was giving examples of these two.
Mediation in this sense is connecting to other networks and showing their offers or surveys along with inhouse ones pollfish does this.
Pollfish has been very responsive it's ayetstudios that is not responding to mails and I see no other point of contact.

banners
Back