The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

the best people in digital marketing

That's too ambiguous!

Digital marketing is a huge field. Asking who is the best in digital marketing is like asking who is the best in medicine.

What field of marketing are you interested in?

Start with learning basic sales psychology. Read some books (kindle maybe) spend $50. You are not going to find much of that at YouTube.
Perhaps ,explore taking some online courses in selling and online marketing. You are not going to be able to write copy out of thin air unless you just pay a professional to do it for you.

Copywriting isn't voodoo or magic. It follows the same logic as how to close a sale --that's been around for hundreds of years (at least).

Even if you use AI or ChatGPT, as an assistant (contemporary copy writing way), you need to be able to prompt the right selling points and needs and fears into the AI to get any output that will be useful and convert.

copywriting I would like to know how to better convince people to buy my product and also the funnels I would use for this

So, your original question is about marketing, but you don't designate what type of marketing.

Now you present an interest in copy writing, "convincing people to buy", and funnels. While funnels require great copy and definitely require people to convert, I'm not convinced you really understand how and why they all come together or the differences in each of those elements dependent on the type of funnels in use.

As a newbie, you need to read a lot, abundant reading, in order to select your entry point in this business. This is definitely where you need to start.

Copy writing is a skill, and not unlike any skill, you must study it and practice it. There is no getting around this. There is an abundance of information everywhere, including here, on how to begin with learning this skill and where to practice it (hint: taking action in your funnel building skills).

As for "convincing people to buy", well, no one, nobody, any where at any time, convinces anyone to buy. People convince themselves to convert, we just provide the path with information they use to make their own decision. What we do in this business is provide a structured path from ads, links, landing pages and content sites, to a conversion. This is done by structuring the path as what we call a funnel and the funnel is structured to properly provide an "angle", a "hook", and a "trigger" (call to action), which combined and presented correctly result in a conversion.

This is what you must learn. This is what you must study, practice, implement, and invest in along with the necessary tools (don't skimp on these!).

We can help, we will help, but you need to be all in on your commitments to get it done. I can promise this, if you properly invest, be devoted to your success, and study and work everyday, you can achieve a steady business generating a steady cash flow within 90 to 120 days and quite possibly sooner depending on your level of aptitude.

If you are one that insists on taking shortcuts and not being committed, choose a different profession.

Last edited:
He's moved (a pivot to) AI --AI prompt engineering :). Watching the first part. Subtitled in English --his accent hurts my ears --smart guy tho ...

I tried a new program GPT4 or GPT3.x+ not sure. Passed the AI detection programs (for now).

This (GPT advancing AI) is the most important writing assistant to come along in years. It's like spell check on super-steroids --next generation stuff.
Accent hurt your ears? Mute the audio and use subtitles :p .

Check this dude out H-EDUCATE
He's moved (a pivot to) AI --AI prompt engineering :). Watching the first part. Subtitled in English --his accent hurts my ears --smart guy tho ...

I tried a new program GPT4 or GPT3.x+ not sure. Passed the AI detection programs (for now).

This (GPT advancing AI) is the most important writing assistant to come along in years. It's like spell check on super-steroids --next generation stuff.

banners
Back