The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

another MIND BLOWING month!

yes another tiring month of Nov and yet to find true success in CPA.
About to make one of the biggest purchase in life and hence thought it would be wise to allocate more time on it to find a suitable one and so devoted less time in CPA this month. Trim all campaigns, stop offers that are not converting and basically let one profitable ones run on its own. Did a tally and on that offer, I spent $7.63 and returns $413...looking to scale it to other traffic source. Will get it back on track in Dec and starting to launch and test new campaigns again.

Probably due to the inexperience, not able to profit from the 11.11 event, Black Friday or I assume Cyber monday as well. Just spent a fair share on traffic and no conversions. But last night I came upon an irresistible offer which is The DOJO...$97 for lifetime instead of usual $147. Click on the email and eventually went to signup for it although I once thought to myself that I will purchase it after I am lucky enough to win the $500. I am the conversion myself on the Black Friday! My wish to end Nov in the black... ...

I am solely doing PPV.
Still not able to progress far from this pattern of drifting in between red and black region of profits days after days month after month. Any advice is appreciated!

upload_2015-11-28_8-37-53.png

MinionBanana first of all congrats on becoming a DOJO member and welcome to the DOJO group. Now, i would like to say that you are on the right track. Many can't make it that way on their first attempt just thee way you did. So congrats on taking the first step. Now, go through all the PPV guides/tutorials, cate-studies. I have a case-study of myself and you can see it here How I Transformed -28.79% ROI To 233.47% ROI On Diet Vertical With PPV | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix . If you need to learn about campaign optimization then go through my guide inside Complete Campaign Optimization Guide.

If you have any major question then simply ask it to JamesPOP on his thread Ask Me Anything - Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and he will answer all your queries. If you need any help from don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck for deceember.
regards
Soul

hi Soul,

Thanks for the reply and guide. At first I thought there's so much information in DOJO and do not know which thread to start off.
Your advice above certainly gives me a direction, I will start with your links above.
Thanks.

yes another tiring month of Nov and yet to find true success in CPA.
About to make one of the biggest purchase in life and hence thought it would be wise to allocate more time on it to find a suitable one and so devoted less time in CPA this month. Trim all campaigns, stop offers that are not converting and basically let one profitable ones run on its own. Did a tally and on that offer, I spent $7.63 and returns $413...looking to scale it to other traffic source. Will get it back on track in Dec and starting to launch and test new campaigns again.

Probably due to the inexperience, not able to profit from the 11.11 event, Black Friday or I assume Cyber monday as well. Just spent a fair share on traffic and no conversions. But last night I came upon an irresistible offer which is The DOJO...$97 for lifetime instead of usual $147. Click on the email and eventually went to signup for it although I once thought to myself that I will purchase it after I am lucky enough to win the $500. I am the conversion myself on the Black Friday! My wish to end Nov in the black... ...

I am solely doing PPV.
Still not able to progress far from this pattern of drifting in between red and black region of profits days after days month after month. Any advice is appreciated!

View attachment 5238
I am impressed with the fact that you have been able to go this far on your first trial. To me you are best and I tell you you have achieved. I am so sure that this will keep you going and even motivate you to do greater things than you expected. All I can add up to what people have said is maintain a positive attitude about all the work you are doing and you will sure make it. Do not give up, it may be challenging at the beginning but with time, you will find a track and all will be okay.

Glad it helped you. Looking forward to see your journal.
hi Soul,

Thanks for the reply and guide. At first I thought there's so much information in DOJO and do not know which thread to start off.
Your advice above certainly gives me a direction, I will start with your links above.
Thanks.

banners
Back