Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Certified

xlovecash

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
xlovecash
Good Day Affiliate Fix,

My name is Dave and I am an affiliate account manager with XloveCam.com. I am often found on the welcome committee in introduction feed. Love the community and happy to an active member. I am offering you the opportunity to have your own free white-label webcam site and much more. I am looking for new partners to join our affiliate program.

Here are a few interesting points for you as our partner:

1. XloveCam.com is translated into 27 supporting languages.
  2. We have over 120,000 registered models with an average of 500 online at any given time.
  3. We payout 35% rev-share lifetime on converted sales.
  4. We pay out in Euros at a minimum of 100 Euros per transfer.
  5. Each Monday our Models promote 24hrs Tops Less, which floats all boats.
  6. Our Affiliate dashboard at XloveCash has all the expected marketing tools
  7. We offer 24 hrs. Partner support.
  8. We offer a Webmaster Referral of 10% over the lifetime of each new partner.
  9. We offer 5% model referral for 1 year (specific countries).
  10. We offer strong customer retention.
  11. We offer weekly payouts.

If you are interested and or want to know more add to your skype: xlovecash

to register

We recently upgrade our presence on Affiliate Fix to an official business account.
We also won the best European Cam Site at the Lalexpo event in Columbia 2018
Show some love and follow us on FB, Instagram, Twitter last but not least give us some positive votes on as a top resource.

regards
Dave

Do you have PPL ? i have been working on CAM offer for long time . So if you have PPL offer i might want to try much luck !

Hi Tucker609, we intend to integrate PPL DOI but it is in development. If you want you can start out with Lifetime Revshare and hop over to PPL once it is introduced.

Again all, reach out on Skype for faster response and sorry for the delayed responses.

@blaq, reach out on skype and go in greater detail. Right now lets do this on revshare to see how things work out

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that your program is only for adult ... I depend on google ads so it would mess up with my users and google terms.

@blaq you can promoted the affiliate program and make 10% life time to new affiliates that you bring. We also use adsense to do this. Food for thought

MI
Back