The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing with Facebook Ads in Germany

slaender

Hi,

So i have read a lot here and i want to start with my first affiliate campaign soon.
But iam still struggling with the question what offer should i use.

I want to start with german offers because this is my main language.

I want to use Facebook Ads since this is the traffic source that i am most familiar with. So Funnels, Landingpages, Pixel integration, CustomAudiences, Lookalike Audiences, split testing and so on should be no problem.

My question is: Is there an Affiliate Marketer here, who has experience with facebook ads and promoting offers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and could give me some advice whats working?

I`ve searched through some Europe Affiliate Networks for offers like Adcell, belboon, Digistore and so on, but its hard for me to find the right offers to start.

subquestion: Is it allowed to promote sweepstakes with Facebook ads?

thanks for your help.
greetings

who has experience with facebook ads and promoting offers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and could give me some advice whats working?

So, the language in ads, pages, landers, and conversion pages is important, but realize that angles, hooks, & triggers remain the same. Great copy is great copy in any language.

Are you using an intelligence platform like these? These will tell you exactly what is working and what is not.

I`ve searched through some Europe Affiliate Networks for offers like Adcell, belboon, Digistore and so on, but its hard for me to find the right offers to start.

What do you consider "the right offer"?
How do you determine the right offer?

Is it allowed to promote sweepstakes with Facebook ads?

Yes, as long as you follow the FB rules for doing sweeps.

So, the language in ads, pages, landers, and conversion pages is important, but realize that angles, hooks, & triggers remain the same. Great copy is great copy in any language.
Thanks for your reply,
I totally agree with you, but iam feeling more comfotable with writing copy in german, because when i think about me reading a bad translated copy i would never click on it. And iam not the best at english language :)

Are you using an intelligence platform like these? These will tell you exactly what is working and what is not.
Did you post a link here? Because it is not working for me? Do you mean spytools?
What do you consider "the right offer"?
How do you determine the right offer?
sry I expressed myself badly
What i mean by this is, it would love to have some examples from anyone who works with german offers. So i thought there is maybe someone more experienced than me here who comes from germany or austria.
Yes, as long as you follow the FB rules for doing sweeps.
okay, thank you

greetings

MI
Back