The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SY Abuzar

Hello guys?
We all know that there are numbers of amazing Advertising companies but the problem is some of them are Affiliate Marketing Friendly and some not.
For instance,
******Bing advert permits to direct linking to the affiliate offer (sales page...)
### but Google and facebook adverts strictly act on Affiliate Marketing (even on your landing page)
So,
Here I would like to ask you guys to share all best Affiliate Marketing Friendly Advertising companies which are very friendly even they allow direct linking...

I hope it'll help all of us....
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi. I am Linh, from Adflex. Briefly about us, AdFlex is an ad network with regional operatofficescers in Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. AppsFlyer ranked us at top 30 of their best partners in term of Power Ranking (the combination of installation and retention rate). We have been co-operating with 40.000 publishers and the annual revenue of AdFlex is recorded at $20mil.

Please contact me via skype nhim.1505. Thank you!
Thank you so much! It'll help us definitely but, I want to collect all companies here for all of the Affiliate Marketers so that they can choose easily.

banners
Back