The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice for Newbies Trying To Get Into A Network

eclario

affiliate
Hey all,

I've been reading some of these post and somethings become clear - the newbies are often perplexed as to why they aren't getting into networks or what makes something tick that gets them into their first network.

First, the most important thing is trust. You need to smell and act clean - no I don't mean roll in the mud. Your stats and your data on the application must match what you say. If you break that first, then you are toast to begin. Don't be bashful if you are first starting out. It took me about 3 months to finally break my first $100 and now I own my own affiliate network (which I am delighted to tell you how I got from the $100 to networ part privately).

The second piece of advice:
Big networks don't have the time or the patience to teach a newbie. Small networks do. #2 - big guys care about traffic but they would rather go ahead and get high volume, high dollar than high volume, low dollar. You need to find a network that is willing to spoonfed you the information and advice and allow you to feel the growing pains.

Big networks don't have the time or the patience to teach a newbie

This is the thing I agree... Even myself get irate when answering same question over and over again in other forums because other people are just asking questions without searching first...

I sign up for giveaways and JV partners, they are pretty good for newbies
Also I get some good programs and PLR' s to promote, when I am ready to make my list

Start off with a helpful network, i could name a few. They seem to be the most friendliest that I have come across on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, please, name a few. I've been searching alternatives to CJ and PJ, but hesitate to sign up because there's no indication of how newbie-friendly they are. (Other reasons in a separate post.)

We got a lot of support when we were starting out from MarketLeverage and Elite Clicks Media

MI
Back