The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adcombo & native can it work?

youngnutramoney

affiliate
Hey,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there is actually making Adcombo offers work on native profitably without running your own offer lander through API?

I run other COD networks on native and they all have WAY WAY better confirm rates, plus their standard pre-lander/landers convert way better than Adcombo's saturated ones.

My Adcombo rep seems completely distant whenever I ask for tips on how the big guys are running or if they are even making it work. They just praise their 40% confirm rate as if this is good.

Any experience or thoughts?

Yes of course, there are many people making it work.

COD works with almost all traffic sources (including adult).

I recommend you to do some spying if you don't know how big guys make it work.

Thanks for the reply.

I personally don't believe simply spying can give you or clue you up on any of the advantages the top guys are running.

I suppose what I am after is the tips and tricks they are using to get an edge over the normal aff.

Trial and error I suppose.

Thanks for the reply.

I personally don't believe simply spying can give you or clue you up on any of the advantages the top guys are running.

I suppose what I am after is the tips and tricks they are using to get an edge over the normal aff.

It can not work but it will work very well if you do it right :) Ping your Adcombo And Traffic Source AM and ask them how well they can facilitate you, It all depends on your relationships with your AMs.. Thats what big guys have better relationships with people they they work with ...

Thanks for the reply.

Here's a brief of what top guys have:
- They spend big
- They have better relationships with traffic and offer networks for the above reason
- They automate most of their time consuming tasks

What I would look for if I don't have any of the above is creativity and partnering up with someone. That way you increase the amount of budgets you can work with and as a result get access to better offers and higher payouts.

Hey,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there is actually making Adcombo offers work on native profitably without running your own offer lander through API?

I run other COD networks on native and they all have WAY WAY better confirm rates, plus their standard pre-lander/landers convert way better than Adcombo's saturated ones.

My Adcombo rep seems completely distant whenever I ask for tips on how the big guys are running or if they are even making it work. They just praise their 40% confirm rate as if this is good.

Any experience or thoughts?
Hey there,

Thank you for such an interesting question. You're right that a number of COD networks have their own standard prelanders/landers that might covert well. What's more, some of them have private landing pages that may perform even better. They're often oriented at a particular affiliate and can be adjusted to their needs.

You can ask your personal AM to give you one or order it for free, if they don't have any. It is a common thing in our network so you can give it a try :)

At Voluum DSP we have advertisers running AdCombo offers among other popular Affiliate Networks. If you're having trouble finding native Ad Networks that work with your offers, you can target all the top Native Ad Networks in one Voluum DSP campaign. Our platform will automatically create multiple campaigns targeting each Ad Network so you can split test the performance. Our AMs can also give you insights on which offers and verticals work where along with LP recommendations.

PM me if you have any questions or want to know more!

At Voluum DSP we have advertisers running AdCombo offers among other popular Affiliate Networks. If you're having trouble finding native Ad Networks that work with your offers, you can target all the top Native Ad Networks in one Voluum DSP campaign. Our platform will automatically create multiple campaigns targeting each Ad Network so you can split test the performance. Our AMs can also give you insights on which offers and verticals work where along with LP recommendations.

PM me if you have any questions or want to know more!

i'm interested ! let's talk in skype : abdelhakim.hajjoubi

MI
Back