The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Affiliate Model

Hus_aan

affiliate
Hey Fixers,

This is husaan here. I am newbie here and so inspired by all post on AffiliateFix.
Actually I am just a born baby for this field and want to know more about affiliate marketing.
I have IT background so know little about affiliate marketing so need to know that how to start and where to start.
There is so many models in affiliate really confused too choose them please help me with that.
I have some Questions please share your experience.

1. What affiliate model I have to choose as a beginner ?
2. I don’t have any landing page or blog so what I have to do first.
3. I have to do any investment ?
4. Can I start with social network.? Is that good for beginner.
5. Or I have to join any platform..?
6. What about YouTube? If I make Technical video it will work? Is it give me good active/passive income?

Please help me with this query?
If you have any suggestion please share ..
Thank you… :affiliatefix:

Hello , Welcome to AffiliateFix @Hus_aan :)

You can Start with PPL (Pay Per Lead) a.k.a SOI (Single Opt in) or
DOI (Double Opt in , User must confirm Email) ,
or if you want a long run use Rev-Share , PPS
Rev-share (Gives you 10 to 30% of what your visitors spend)
PPS (Pay per Sale) Fixed Rate XX$

First Join your Favorite network , Find a Good Offer , Create a Blog / Website / Landing page to promote that offer.
You will need Domains (NameCheap, Godaddy) and Hosting (Hostgator , Amazon AWS , Bluehost) etc.

If you are Talking about Buying Hosting , Domains and other Small amounts - YES ,
You can also use Free Domains & Free Hosting :)

YES , try to make some friends / Followers in multi Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Tumblr accounts.
you will Generate Free Traffic every day.

You can Try Facebook Ads , Bing Ads , and Many other Sources , look in Resources in Forum.

6. What about YouTube? If I make Technical video it will work? Is it give me good active/passive income?

You need your own Videos for Youtube to Monetize, you can also Review Aff Products & Services on Youtube and send visitors from youtube to your Landing page :)

Hope this will Help you.! :D

Take Care , Good Luck :affiliatefix:

Hello , Welcome to AffiliateFix @Hus_aan :)

You can Start with PPL (Pay Per Lead) a.k.a SOI (Single Opt in) or
DOI (Double Opt in , User must confirm Email) ,
or if you want a long run use Rev-Share , PPS
Rev-share (Gives you 10 to 30% of what your visitors spend)
PPS (Pay per Sale) Fixed Rate XX$

First Join your Favorite network , Find a Good Offer , Create a Blog / Website / Landing page to promote that offer.
You will need Domains (NameCheap, Godaddy) and Hosting (Hostgator , Amazon AWS , Bluehost) etc.

If you are Talking about Buying Hosting , Domains and other Small amounts - YES ,
You can also use Free Domains & Free Hosting :)

YES , try to make some friends / Followers in multi Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Tumblr accounts.
you will Generate Free Traffic every day.

You can Try Facebook Ads , Bing Ads , and Many other Sources , look in Resources in Forum.

You need your own Videos for Youtube to Monetize, you can also Review Aff Products & Services on Youtube and send visitors from youtube to your Landing page :)

Hope this will Help you.! :D

Take Care , Good Luck :affiliatefix:

Hello @MarketKing

Thank you for help i will start making my landing page or blog soon.
Please tell me for blog or website which method will be good like Amazon affiliate or i have to start google ads??

Hey Fixers,

This is husaan here. I am newbie here and so inspired by all post on AffiliateFix.
Actually I am just a born baby for this field and want to know more about affiliate marketing.
I have IT background so know little about affiliate marketing so need to know that how to start and where to start.
There is so many models in affiliate really confused too choose them please help me with that.
I have some Questions please share your experience.

Please help me with this query?
If you have any suggestion please share ..
Thank you… :affiliatefix:
Hi buddy, what vertical do you want to work with?

Hi, Husaan and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your IT experience will come in handy for affiliate marketing. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these for the basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Husaan!

Hello @MarketKing

Thank you for help i will start making my landing page or blog soon.
Please tell me for blog or website which method will be good like Amazon affiliate or i have to start google ads??

You Welcome!

Google Ads is CPC (Cost per Click) you will get paid for Clicks in AD!

Amazon have a 30 Day Cookies Life ,
you Earn Commissions for any Sale Generated from your link for 30 days. :D

Choice is yours :affiliatefix:

Good Luck :)

You Welcome!

Google Ads is CPC (Cost per Click) you will get paid for Clicks in AD!

Amazon have a 30 Day Cookies Life ,
you Earn Commissions for any Sale Generated from your link for 30 days. :D

Hey mate,
What you suggest what i have to do than? Now confused.. :(

@duchieu , its a intro email not a selling platform .. read the below

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Hello @AstroBoss,
Verticals will be Nutra, gaming, health..
Any other trending can you suggest?
You can look out also sweepstakes offers, and learn about dude, then as soon as you take a decision, just let us know so that we could try to help, also, you could learn about tools to help you monitoring your campaign, and helping you on your campaign also, before running it, then you could also check out what Geos will be better for you to target, what audience, traffic source, etc, Then like that you should know more about the budget you may need on your campaign, and make it. hope this is useful, wish you luck on this

1. Select a Target Market
  2. Devise a strategy -- identify a C2C or B2C painpoint
  3. Create a tactic that will present a clear value;
    Price
    Service
    Delivery
    Selection
    Quality
    Some unique benefit to the buyer
======
From the business side get a cheap smallish cloud VPS server (you said you were in IT...)
Create some SEO optimized HTML/ or dynamic (PHP, Python etc) landing pages for 'hawking' your affiliate offers.
To register domain names inexpensively -- namesilo

======
Good luck -- there is money to be made --but it doesn't fall from trees (usually)

Graybeard, Nov 12, 2017

MI
Back