The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

akolipenoukou

affiliate
Hi guys,

I've just joined the forum and I would want to introduce myself to you.

My name is Akoli Penoukou. I live in Lome, the capital city of the small West African country of Togo.

I am a teacher, translator, affiliate marketer with Wealthy Affiliate and a blogger. I have been doing affiliate marketing and blogging since 2013 but let me confess that I haven't made much progress, reason why I'm here to learn from you.

I'm trying to get my new blog to dizzy heights and I'm sure I will find the resources here to do so.

Hi @akolipenoukou , how are you? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've just joined the forum and I would want to introduce myself to you.

My name is Akoli Penoukou. I live in Lome, the capital city of the small West African country of Togo.

I am a teacher, translator, affiliate marketer with Wealthy Affiliate and a blogger. I have been doing affiliate marketing and blogging since 2013 but let me confess that I haven't made much progress, reason why I'm here to learn from you.

I'm trying to get my new blog to dizzy heights and I'm sure I will find the resources here to do so.

You will find an abundance of great information for taking your business to new heights. Loads of great marketers at every level.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back