Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7search or Bing, Which do you prefer?

• 7search

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Bing

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
I have run bing PPC campaign in previous and I have found a very good result. The CPC cost also very low but after the update of bing I leave bing. Because the quality score is better now. Right now I am doing research about quality score. Be right back if I come up with some good result.

Good luck with it. Looking forward to hearing how you do.

Bing PPC is the best PPC network right now. The most appeal thing I found on bing is that their coupon code. I am able to use bing coupon very easily and it's working like a charm. One question how many are you suing 7search as a search engine?

Is 7search is dead or something? I haven't found any news or case study recently. In previous month, I read lots of news and case study where people don't get well converting like previous. Any review about this?

Is 7search is dead or something? I haven't found any news or case study recently. In previous month, I read lots of news and case study where people don't get well converting like previous. Any review about this?

To be honest, I've read very few accounts (ever) of people having profitable campaigns on 7S but I think it's like any other traffic source - if you figure out how to work with it properly, you can make a little money or grow your list.

7S is a good place to get your feet wet and learn the ropes at a smaller cost.

i say do both, bing hates all affiliates now and will ban even white hat campaigns if its affiliate because thousands of indians are doing burn method for affiliate offers, so id have few white hat or real company campaigns on there to make it look more legit, 7search allows almost anything but have lot of bot traffic so you need to track which keywords, domains, and source ids and good or not and block them to optimize, this can be enabled on back panel but i think you need to call them to have feature enabled

I have read some case study over the internet and come to the solution that 7search is almost dead, and marketers moved to other PPC networks. However, some case study showed there are few marketers still make a profit from 7search, and their secret hasn't reviled yet.

I have read some case study over the internet and come to the solution that 7search is almost dead, and marketers moved to other PPC networks. However, some case study showed there are few marketers still make a profit from 7search, and their secret hasn't reviled yet.

I've been hearing that 7S is almost dead for years. :)

Profiting on 7S can be challenging, that's for sure. But some people have figured it out. Sadly, I'm not one of them. :( Doesn't stop me from continuing to try, though. I don't use it all the time but revisit on occasion to try different offers/banners/lps/geos/etc. as I will do a happy dance the day I crack that egg. :) BTW, I only use their display ads.

I've read that 7S's traffic is comprised of mostly male viewers, if that helps. I think probably that using a squeeze page or content locking (not sure if it's allowed) would work better, at least somewhat.

Also, I got this from @LukePeerFly 's blog a long time ago but may prove helpful to some: 7Search.com - Top Paying 500 Keywords

i say do both, bing hates all affiliates now and will ban even white hat campaigns if its affiliate because thousands of indians are doing burn method for affiliate offers, so id have few white hat or real company campaigns on there to make it look more legit, 7search allows almost anything but have lot of bot traffic so you need to track which keywords, domains, and source ids and good or not and block them to optimize, this can be enabled on back panel but i think you need to call them to have feature enabled

Mate what are u talking about?? o_O

Bing hates all affiliates?

banners
Back