• 7search

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Bing

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

AFFILFM

affiliate
Hi,

PPC is still new territory. I have build a medical blog with unique articles and a lead capture page.

I've claimed hopeful results with solo ads -- but not many providers for my niche.

Plenty of Fish ads proved disastrous -- $100+ wasted. 1 optin.

My questions are:

1. Has 7search yielded even a small amount of success for people's campaigns? At least achieved an even $0 profit/loss? I hear its cost-effective but traffic quality is horrible.

2. Should I consider Bing Ads instead of 7search?

Immediate sales are not my concern, I want to generate a lot of traffic to collect data about my email funnel. If I can make conversions occur in the email funnel, I know I've struck gold. But generating traffic is hard (and that's hoping the traffic is as eager to optin for my giveaway as my solo-ad traffic demonstrates).

Thank you for your time.

And good luck in your endeavors.

EDIT:
Also, the product I am promoting is a clickbank product. Ebook/physical. Very good too, purchased it for a family member.

With these 2 traffic source I have tried both I have had more success with 7search than with Bing ads plus I like the way 7seach functions rather then Bing ads its ok if you try both to see what one would suit you.

I've not had luck with 7Search display (haven't tried the search) but some people have made it work. @rmkl666 for one. :)

The advice to try both is probably good. Could be one will work better than the other for your particular niche.

There are threads in this forum that have links to Bing coupons. Think for $100. Might help you give it a try.

I'm not a fan of 7 Search. I just couldn't get it to work for me. I would recommend Bing BUT seeing how you deal in the medical vertical it could be rather costly and competitive when dealing in a top tier search traffic source. Even though Bing is cheaper than Google. Expect to pay more when dealing there as opposed to 7 search. Also the quality of traffic you want and what each source provides is a factor as well but once again depends on what your doing.

Have never really looked into 7search much but i heard it's good if you're down for digging & filtering real serious traffic sources out. I do know about Bing though. Credible, reliable & Cheap.

Have never really looked into 7search much but i heard it's good if you're down for digging & filtering real serious traffic sources out. I do know about Bing though. Credible, reliable & Cheap.

Did you find Bing easy to use? (No problems with links, etc.)

Any courses related to bing advertising that any one recommends?

It seems every one and their uncle is pushing facebook courses left and right, but no one gives attention to bing.

Any courses related to bing advertising that any one recommends?

It seems every one and their uncle is pushing facebook courses left and right, but no one gives attention to bing.

How about this?

Bing Ads Courses | Bing Ads Training

Or these:

Business Marketing: How to Make Targeted Bing & Yahoo Ads

Adwords and Bing Ads Free Training Course

Bing Ads Essential Training | Lynda.com Training

Bing Ads Hacked: How To Get Penny Clicks On Bing And Become A Paid Traffic Genius

This one just for some additional info:

Bing Ads: Avoid These 5 Common Campaign Setup Mistakes

Can't vouch for any of them but I imagine any of them will provide some good knowledge.

If you take one of these courses, please come back and share your experience.

I like bing and never experience with 7search. In previous I heard people are getting profit via 7search but nowadays a very little noise to be found here. Seem like 7search is dead. You know bing is the popular search engine and you can drive quality traffic from them.

7 serach has never worked for that way. I have got leads but have never been able to break a capiagn to positive ROI.

Bing on the other hand is my favourite PPC. Quality of leads and volume(Don't compare it with google adwords). Also Their support is of top notch. So i am just sticking with bing ATM.

7search I find works best with gaming offers and email submits but its still much harder in my very limited experience compared with Bing. I do like 7Search though because you don't need to jump through the hoops Bing makes you jump through to get approved, pretty much bang in the link and your good to go.

7search I find works best with gaming offers and email submits but its still much harder in my very limited experience compared with Bing. I do like 7Search though because you don't need to jump through the hoops Bing makes you jump through to get approved, pretty much bang in the link and your good to go.

I've not had luck with game offers there but you are right about it being easy to use!

Although 7search is easy to use, but due to it's conversion rates I think this is not good PPC network at all. Beside bing bring you quality leads with very low PPC. So I think It's better to move in Bing PPC.

Although 7search is easy to use, but due to it's conversion rates I think this is not good PPC network at all. Beside bing bring you quality leads with very low PPC. So I think It's better to move in Bing PPC.

@Dr. Evil have you had good results with conversions using Bing? Any case studies to share? Would love to see them if you do. :)

@Dr. Evil have you had good results with conversions using Bing? Any case studies to share? Would love to see them if you do. :)
I have run bing PPC campaign in previous and I have found a very good result. The CPC cost also very low but after the update of bing I leave bing. Because the quality score is better now. Right now I am doing research about quality score. Be right back if I come up with some good result.

MI
Back