The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

7search bidding

burningb

Ok, so can anyone advise me re 7search bidding?

Why when your bid isnt in the top 3 do you still get impressions?

Whats a sensible amount to bid?

Anyone have advice on 7search bidding best practices?

You may still be getting impressions because your ad is probably still showing up on sites, just not in an optimal location. For example, it might be at the bottom of a page instead of above the fold. Why? Because your bid is lower.

The higher, top 3 bidders will have their ads in the most desirable locations.

Re the amount you should bid, I can't tell you that. But the 7S interface lets you know what the top bids are. You'll have to decide if you want to bid that high and if that works with your budget. I might suggest though, that you can increase your bid gradually until you become more comfortable and familiar with the process.

Of course, how much you spend needs to make sense with how much you'll make from any conversions.

Thanks az, appreciated! Do you think 7search is an ok traffic source? I've heard a lot of people knock it but I've done ok on there despite being a newbie!

Thanks az, appreciated! Do you think 7search is an ok traffic source? I've heard a lot of people knock it but I've done ok on there despite being a newbie!

I've not personally had a lot of luck with it but I've only used their banner advertising so far.

I think success on 7S depends on your vertical, as well as your ad and the quality of your offer. Same as any other network in that regard, really.

7S traffic is more men than women, as I understand it. It's second tier traffic and doesn't get the same kind of volume as, say AdWords.

Yeah, lots of people diss it but some people figure out how to make it work. And, in my opinion, if you can make things work in 7S, you can probably do well on other platforms, too.

Sounds like you're off to a good start!

banners
Back