The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

anybody earn from 7search advertising ??

The big thing about 7 search is people think 7 search is like google search or bing / yahoo. They work really different because main traffic comes from affiliates using their engine. You are reciving crapy traffic for sure but not only that. You are also reciving traffic from poor quality sites as from good quality sites. You need to ask them to provide you with the tokens of the sites where you are reciving traffic and when you have recived a number of clicks without conversions from a website you should block that site for that offer/country.

Some people do okay with 7S. I think it could be useful for list building, if done correctly.

7S is a less expensive source for newbies to learn how to run campaigns, tracking, etc.
:)
Yes perhaps just a learning source.
But not really good for a successful campaign.
I have tried it about 3 times... 400$ flushed down the commode.

I've heard about it before but i've seen any reasonable comment about them. The comments seen online all look alike.

That is the overall feeling of it. People expect it to be another Adwords or Bing but it isn't, it's 2nd tier traffic. That's why it's cheaper and a cheaper alternative for learning.

Every once in a while, you'll find someone who grew a list or figured out how to make money on 7Search. They're the quiet ones, usually. :)

That is the overall feeling of it. People expect it to be another Adwords or Bing but it isn't, it's 2nd tier traffic. That's why it's cheaper and a cheaper alternative for learning.

Every once in a while, you'll find someone who grew a list or figured out how to make money on 7Search. They're the quiet ones, usually. :)
LOL yes...

i've read several times on my 4 year IM experience that this 7search is a total bs. caveat!

It's a less expensive platform for learning how to run campaigns, optimize and set up trackers.

Think of it as PPC training wheels. :)

First to answer your question, Yes, there are people who have earned and still earn from the search based advertising. It is however, one of the free sources of traffic that we have and therefore, won't be able to fetch returns as much as it could. It is a platform for trial and error especially to the newbies. It is the time to keep learning and rying out a few things too. When well established move to tier 1 networks.

7search is the worst thing I ever tried. I was getting a refund from them for over 3 months. Their traffic is bot, only stupid people would use them.

I will believe 7search when I start seeing real websites that host their banners .
I have never been able to earn a dime with them , their clicks are not traceable on Hotjar and the only good thing about them is their admin side which is really nice.

:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back