The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

anybody earn from 7search advertising ??

C

cpachain

hello, my running search advertisement on 7search.com , click count but i don,t get any sale from 7search.com advertisement , i think traffic not real. please see my attach and give me good solution about weight loss product selling.

Attachments

• 7search.JPG
    7search.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 121
hello, my running search advertisement on 7search.com , click count but i don,t get any sale from 7search.com advertisement , i think traffic not real. please see my attach and give me good solution about weight loss product selling.

I was about to deposit when I saw this thread. I would like to know as well

Okay, your thread title asks, "Anybody Earn From 7Search". The simple answer is YES! However, it is a Tier 2 traffic source, it's cheap traffic. The idea behind Newbies using these cheap traffic sources is not so much to make a ton of money, but rather to not spend a ton of money learning how to target, split test, refine copy, block bad traffic, scale, etc. In other words, these cheap traffic sources are good for learning to promote your offers, master your tracker, and to test the niches.

Also, you need to have your traffic rep turn on "partner blocking" so you can block non performing traffic. As well, be sure that "day parting is turned on".

Okay, your thread title asks, "Anybody Earn From 7Search". The simple answer is YES! However, it is a Tier 2 traffic source, it's cheap traffic. The idea behind Newbies using these cheap traffic sources is not so much to make a ton of money, but rather to not spend a ton of money learning how to target, split test, refine copy, block bad traffic, scale, etc. In other words, these cheap traffic sources are good for learning to promote your offers, master your tracker, and to test the niches.

Also, you need to have your traffic rep turn on "partner blocking" so you can block non performing traffic. As well, be sure that "day parting is turned on".
Thank you

my total cost $51.19 in 7 search advertising but no 1 cent earn. maybe all traffic fake :confused:.

Attachments

• no.JPG
    no.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 44
my total cost $51.19 in 7 search advertising but no 1 cent earn. maybe all traffic fake :confused:.

Did you enable Partner Blocking and Day Parting as I recommended?

Your tracker will tell you where the non converting traffic is in your traffic source. With Partner Blocking you can block the bad traffic your tracker identifies in your traffic.

When using 7 Search, dont focus too much on making money, but more on learning how to run effective campaigns.

Did you do any testing and optimizing?
I use cpa network tracking link. display traffic some time come fraud but if come search traffic i mean keyword traffic then sale generate must. i working with trusted network from 2 years , they don,t hide any sale.

Attachments

• 7s.JPG
    7s.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 45
When using 7 Search, dont focus too much on making money, but more on learning how to run effective campaigns.

Exactly.

I use cpa network tracking link. display traffic some time come fraud but if come search traffic i mean keyword traffic then sale generate must. i working with trusted network from 2 years , they don,t hide any sale.

Next question: Are you using a pre-sell landing page, or sending people to an information site? PPS usually requires some pre-selling.

Exactly.

Next question: Are you using a pre-sell landing page, or sending people to an information site? PPS usually requires some pre-selling.
I using direct seller page but using with tracking link. :)

I using direct seller page but using with tracking link. :)

Is the seller page any good?

A PPS usually works better with some selling before hand. You might do better to build a list and send your subscribers relevant content that helps them figure out why they need the product and what it can do for them. Build an email funnel.

Is the seller page any good?

A PPS usually works better with some selling before hand. You might do better to build a list and send your subscribers relevant content that helps them figure out why they need the product and what it can do for them. Build an email funnel.
thank you for your suggestion. i use 'weight loss' keyword , so all traffic come with this weight loss product related . :)

I think that the minimum deposit they require is too high. I am looking for this traffic source for years but then I started promoting offers using traffic sources that have about $25 or even $10 minimum deposit.

And in my experience all those who are asking for $500 never converts well. I tried many of them. So, I can not say they are newbie friendly. I prefer quality over quantity.

I prefer quality over quantity.

Yes!

And in my experience all those who are asking for $500 never converts well.

There are many who would disagree with you. That's one of the reasons that we suggest using a less expensive traffic source. Newbies can learn and practice setting up campaigns, tracking and to get the hang of optimizing at a lower cost. It helps prepare people for the bigger platforms.

It's awesome if you were able to get the more expensive sources working right off the bat!

There are many who would disagree with you.
OK my apologies you didn't get me right. I wanted to say that some traffic they have may not suit your offer audience and therefore it will not convert well. And if the traffic source is unfamiliar for any affiliate publisher then they can not just blindly t invest $250+ just to test it. They should offer $1, $5, $10 trial traffic just to see if the traffic they provide suits the affiliate needs.

OK my apologies you didn't get me right. I wanted to say that some traffic they have may not suit your offer audience and therefore it will not convert well. And if the traffic source is unfamiliar for any affiliate publisher then they can not just blindly t invest $250+ just to test it. They should offer $1, $5, $10 trial traffic just to see if the traffic they provide suits the affiliate needs.

You're right, I did misunderstand you, sorry!

I agree with everything you've said!

banners
Back