The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

7search alternative

Cpa Expert

Starting July 31, 2017 7Search.com will be ceasing operations and is no longer providing pay per click traffic of any kind to its advertisers.

Can someone recommend me other search ad networks? Anyone knows where they buy such traffic?

Please don't advise Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Bidvertiser.

Starting July 31, 2017 7Search.com will be ceasing operations and is no longer providing pay per click traffic of any kind to its advertisers.

Can someone recommend me other search ad networks? Anyone knows where they buy such traffic?

me too sent me email same msg!

Why don't you try Solo ads with quality email marketers?

Well, my top suggestion would be Bing. You could also try Yahoo (Gemini), or some paid ads on the social networks.

Edit: Found this article about advertising on DuckDuckGo. That's the search engine I use instead of G. And no, that's not my article. :) It's written by Nate Shivar on his ShivarWeb site.

Last edited:
Well, my top suggestion would be Bing. You could also try Yahoo (Gemini), or some paid ads on the social networks.

Edit: Found this article about advertising on DuckDuckGo. That's the search engine I use instead of G. And no, that's not my article. :) It's written by Nate Shivar on his ShivarWeb site.

DuckDuckGo is part of the Bing Ads search network, so you advertise there when you buy Bing Ads.

DuckDuckGo is part of the Bing Ads search network, so you advertise there when you buy Bing Ads.

Yeah, it says that in the article - I didn't know that before I read it, so I learned something. :) I want to try that sometime.

MI
Back