The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
V

video intelligence

Moving forward with your monetization strategies, take into account these trends emphasised by industry influencers at the Programmatic I/O Conference organised by AdExchanger:

1. digital media usage is driven by mobile apps ($53.4B will be spent on in-app ads by 2020)
2. most mobile RTB traffic comes from wifi (people viewing programmatic ads tend to be stationary)
3. marketers need to understand multichannel audience targeting
4. mobile native ads provide the best user experience (Native ads will make up over half of ad spend this year)
5. the IAB universal measurement SDK to reduce pub latency issues
6. Supply Path Optimization = getting the lowest CPM, at the lowest fees, and best access, to get the best eCPM

Understanding developments in the advertising scene and following trends can help you squeeze the most out of your monetization capabilities.

You can read the entire article here: vi blog - The top 5 talking points from Programmatic I/O NY 2017

why google admob disabled native in there new update they did ? are they going to replace it with some thing new or what ?
Unfortunately, there is no exact answer for this. So far, Google didn't divulge much regarding this matter, but I'm pretty sure they have a good reason for stopping Native Ads Express.

As per their communication "Finally, we will continue investing in native ads functionality such as expanding our native advanced feature, which is currently available as a limited beta."

Untill they have things figured out with Native Ads Advanced (which has only a few publishers testing it), there are alternatives that can be implemented and do an equally good job. Check out our native ad unit called vi stories.

MI
Back