The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

50onred not converting.

nutnights

So i started fews days ago, I am trying my luck with 50onred, But its not converting for me. I am direct linking offers and they are not converting.

Today i sign up for url scrapper from luke. Testing it. Can some answer my few questions.

50onred traffic converts best with leadsgen or sales offers ?

If i bid lower i got 0 traffic ? any solution ?

How to find profitable targets ?

So i started fews days ago, I am trying my luck with 50onred, But its not converting for me. I am direct linking offers and they are not converting.

Today i sign up for url scrapper from luke. Testing it. Can some answer my few questions.

50onred traffic converts best with leadsgen or sales offers ?

If i bid lower i got 0 traffic ? any solution ?

How to find profitable targets ?

@LukePeerFly is a master at bringing home the bacon with PPV and 50onRed. Perhaps he'll see this shout out and get you some answers! He has tons of examples and advice for this.

If direct linking dont work for you, I mean , you didnt get any conversion, then you should try use a landing page.

I agree with you javierin. Nutnights, try to switch it up and use a click to engage offer. I've heard just by using "Click Here" and giving the incentive for them to do so will increase conversion potential as the visitor is making a micro-commitment when they click.

If you are able to track the clicks on the front end from the initial POP, but then you don't see opt-in, that could tell you that your POP is working great; you'll need to work on the opt-in page then.

I hope this makes sense.

banners
Back