The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for not common Pop Traffic source

YuriyVoznyuk

Hello!
I'm looking for not common pop traffic sources:

1. It has traffic only from IE version 11 or Edge (it's not because it was set in target options. this sources absolutely don't have Chrom or FireFox traffic)
2. Cost is much higher than common pop from torrent/movie sites. About $30-70 for US CPM
3. Volume of traffic is very-very big. More than 1 million per day

Maybe it's from some kind of adware
Can you suggest me networks with such traffic, please?

Hello!
I'm looking for not common pop traffic sources:

1. It has traffic only from IE version 11 or Edge (it's not because it was set in target options. this sources absolutely don't have Chrom or FireFox traffic)
2. Cost is much higher than common pop from torrent/movie sites. About $30-70 for US CPM
3. Volume of traffic is very-very big. More than 1 million per day

Maybe it's from some kind of adware
Can you suggest me networks with such traffic, please?

Hello!
I think we can help you with that! Please ping me or any of my colleagues within PopCash and we'd be happy to further assist you!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Try push notifications as a traffic source, low CPC (starts at $0,003) and just $100 first deposit for testing. Check out EvaDav.

What if the *over priced* pops that are sorted country>state>city>postal code & os>browser>version; convert at 0.5% -- I will pay that price all day long. I don't touch anything that has a payout of less than $20.00 and a new customer acquisition is worth over $100+ in net income to me ...

this is not for SOI for $2
>state>city>postal code this type of target maybe, but for just browser and looks way to much.
Almost all ad networks now has browser targeting now, but they usually avoid campaigns targeted to IE and Edge, because of malware.

What if the *over priced* pops that are sorted country>state>city>postal code & os>browser>version; convert at 0.5% -- I will pay that price all day long. I don't touch anything that has a payout of less than $20.00 and a new customer acquisition is worth over $100+ in net income to me ...

this is not for SOI for $2

I'll pay more to get the cream -- the trash is a worthless waste of my time. It ain't the money with these trashy pops ...
I think browser targeting is worthless with the exception of excluding OUT OF DATE UNSUPPORTED browsers. Those *browers* are the bots <<< they forget to update their forged signatures in their scripts :D:p
To my experience 90% of bots come from windows+chrome actually. But some unsupported old versions look suspicious as well.
Graybeard, how about to try make scum traffic manual together?:)

Last edited:
well that's probably because windows is the most commonly used os + Chrome has be come the dominant browser?
And there are some software solutions to trigger non-human clicks:cool::D
What's that pay? --I have nothing to sell --no point in cutting bait when you have no hook :p
Nothing, just bang into all these traffic quality questions every day. We all trying to be useful here:ninja:
Read your reviews on ad networks traffic also btw;)

I'll pay more to get the cream -- the trash is a worthless waste of my time. It ain't the money with these trashy pops ...
I think browser targeting is worthless with the exception of excluding OUT OF DATE UNSUPPORTED browsers. Those *browers* are the bots <<< they forget to update their forged signatures in their scripts :D:p

well that's probably because windows is the most commonly used os + Chrome has be come the dominant browser?
Graybeard, how about to try made scum traffic manual together?:)
What's that pay? --I have nothing to sell --no point in cutting bait when you have no hook :p

Well, I sure wasted a lot of time with what has so far turned out to be crap traffic and crap affiliate programs :p
It's not the money -- it's the aggravation (to me--time is money).
Sorry about the off topic here ... but it is an old bumped post :p

banners
Back