The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Richads for pop traffic

Amin Gharehchaei

affiliate
Hi there,

Have a question regarding Richads, which I am sure their support would have been able to answer but as it is weekend I thought to ask here and see if anyone has any experience and can help

Seems whenever I make a new campaign it will only start to send traffic from one SITE_ID, and I can not figure out how to unluck the rest of the sites
I saved and changed settings back and forth on another campaign and then it started to send from all SITE_IDs all for a sudden, but can not figure out what the change was as my latest campaign been sending from one ID only for past hour

Hope someone has experienced this and can help me figure out what I am doing wrong

Best regards,
Amin

Their traffic for pop was fine, good quality but unfortunately not very much

So far have tested, Zeropark, Propellerads, popads and richads

I find zeropark to be the best so far, but has alot of junk traffic also.
Propeller, popads and richads are the cleanest in my opinion

What are your findings?

Any network you would recommend for pop?
I do run adult hence propeller in this case is no use.

Anyway any recommendations are welcome..

Best,
Amin

Hi there,

Have a question regarding Richads, which I am sure their support would have been able to answer but as it is weekend I thought to ask here and see if anyone has any experience and can help

Seems whenever I make a new campaign it will only start to send traffic from one SITE_ID, and I can not figure out how to unluck the rest of the sites
I saved and changed settings back and forth on another campaign and then it started to send from all SITE_IDs all for a sudden, but can not figure out what the change was as my latest campaign been sending from one ID only for past hour

Hope someone has experienced this and can help me figure out what I am doing wrong

Best regards,
Amin

Hi! Our support works on weekends, so you can ask your question or inform about your problem any time you want. We will help to solve the problem directly in your account.

Our Source Sampling feature could help to solve your problem. It helps to limit visits to a particular source. For example, you can set up no more than 1000 visits to one source and test other sources you want.

MI
Back