The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Maybe a shot in the dark but instead of promoting cpa offers, why not promote your fashion websites?
Not a shot in the dark at all... But I'm interested in how he would track the conversions...
Paid traffic requires optimization!
You need to know if the sale comes from organic or your ad campaign (and identify which ad resulted in the conversion).
So you would need to set up a postback so the tracker can identify this!

This is like comparing apples and pears, the purpose is completely different!
Sending traffic to his fashion sites is a long-term investment...
CPA marketing should yield a faster return...

A CPA funnel is optimized for a quick conversion (whatever the conversion might be)...
Traffic to the fashion websites never convert as fast as an (optimized) CPA landing page...
But might (or not?) have a higher ROI in the long run (if the affiliate sites bring in returning customers...)
I'm worried that the cost of Tier 1 customers would be too high
If you break even or come out at a small loss you still win! Never forget that an acquired customer can be turned into a returning one!!!
Would I be able to laser focus the traffic?
Not with Push but it is possible with the right traffic source...

If you have not installed a Facebook Pixel yet on your sites, make it your #1 priority!!!
Because once FB has gathered enough data you will be able to target 'Look-Alike' audiences!

Last edited:
You need to know if the sale comes from organic
If the site is brand new I can guarantee there will be little to no organic traffic YET.
So you would need to set up a postback so the tracker can identify this!
Exactly so place the amazon associate or clickbank url's into bemob to create a postback then subsequently replace the link. I'm not very well versed in BEMOB's UI but I imagine the process would be the same. Voluum allows these processes to be automated.

CPA marketing should yield a faster return...
True but you could spend $100 on traffic and get no conversions, at least promoting a fashion website you may get pushed up in SERPS and gain some exposure for your website.
This is like comparing apples and pears, the purpose is completely different!
This is true but i'm coming at this from the angle that @Honeybadger is an affiliate marketer not a CPA marketer. It's a completely different ball game. He wants to grow his affiliate websites, the only way to do this is to get traffic to the website. Push is dirt cheap traffic that will be sent to the website.
If you break even or come out at a small loss you still win!
Exactly because with a $100 he has still drove around 1700 people to the website.

Warning Will Robertson: Never send large amounts of bulk network traffic directly to your SEO domain --you will ruin your SEO!
^above would apply to pops --cheap traffic

Your bounce rates will increase a lot --that's why.
Use a landing page on another domain or a filter and redirection schema to route the traffic to your target domain.

CPC ads like banner, native, or push would be ok.
I would still filter that traffic however with redirection
**added in edits

Please rephrase the question, I’m a bit confused sorry. If you mean redirect them straight to the product page, yes you can do that.
Sorry, I just meant how targted can I make the ads?
You answered my question
the targeting options on push are not that in depth but it is dirt cheap which is great for newbies. Facebook traffic allows you to target gender, age, country etc but that requires a sizeable budget.

It's true @Aiden L
These sites are weeks old
Slowly building impresssions into daily 3-digits
Daily clicks are in single-digit territory
Usually figures --> 100 impressions (from Google) = 1 click
How many websites have you got in total? You have been like a machine lately pushing out content for all your sites:cool:. Are they all in the fashion niche or do you focus on multiple niches? Hopefully your first push campaign will be a profitable one:)
the simpsons good luck GIF

My products are VERY generic, and sell everywhere
Think NY Yankees caps, white CK t-shirts, Nike tennis socks, USA flag, UK flag

Figure for the push notifications I would only need to specify 3 things
--> country
--> gender
--> age

All landing pages will have either
--> 50%+ discounts sale
--> BOGOF
--> BTGOF

Figure for the push notifications I would only need to specify 3 things
--> country
--> gender
--> age
Even though the targeting options are not that in depth on push, I imagine only people interested will click on the ad. You only pay when someone clicks unless you're doing cpm. Try not to oversell on the ad and clearly layout what your page or offer entails. This will increase CTR and will make it easier to determine which sources are sending BOT traffic. Also when you're first starting out DON'T use brokers traffic on propeller.

How many websites have you got in total?
In total I have 12 live sites (all in different niches)
But I'm actively working on 3 new affiliate sites, started in March 2021
My 2020 site is out-of-season but still earning avg $20-25/day ($600-$750/month) :rofl
You have been like a machine lately pushing out content for all your sites:cool:.
There's no other way
Don't tell @Graybeard but I'm still doing EVERYTHING manually
6 hours per day uploding/optimizing products, 6 days per week
3 hours per day active learning software/management skills, 6 days per week
54 hours per week actively trying to meet my 2021 target
$100,000
Are they all in the fashion niche or do you focus on multiple niches?
Yes, the 3 new ones, a 1 from 2020
Popular branded fashion clothing for people in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand
I am comfortable in fashion, for now at least
Hopefully your first push campaign will be a profitable one:)
You bet, and your idea could be the winning touch!

A CPA funnel is optimized for a quick conversion (whatever the conversion might be)...
Traffic to the fashion websites never convert as fast as an (optimized) CPA landing page...
But might (or not?) have a higher ROI in the long run (if the affiliate sites bring in returning customers...)
Good point @GriD we'll see how that plays out in the coming weeks
I figure there's 3 key objectives of driving push traffic to my fashion site(s)

No​
Objective​
Result​
Benefit​
Method​
1Push ad clicksImmediate saleCommission24 hour discount page
2Push ad clicksLater saleCommision7 day discount page
3Push ad clicksPositive CruX feedbackImproved Google rankingProduct category page

If the site is brand new I can guarantee there will be little to no organic traffic YET.
Does not matter, you still need to know what traffic source originated the conversion...

True but you could spend $100 on traffic and get no conversions, at least promoting a fashion website you may get pushed up in SERPS and gain some exposure for your website.

Good to know, I was not aware paid traffic can improve your SERP!

Push is dirt cheap traffic that will be sent to the website.
Exactly because with a $100 he has still drove around 1700 people to the website.
I disagree, @Honeybadger, please don't send all your push traffic to your websites!
I don't have much push experience but was amazed by the high percentage of bot traffic...
(one of both tested sources more than 50% as bot traffic, which reminds me I need to write my reviews)

The bot traffic will have a big impact on your SEO, @Graybeard says it all here:
Your bounce rates will increase a lot --that's why.
Use a landing page on another domain or a filter and redirection schema to route the traffic to your target domain.
You want to minimize the bots ending up on your website as much as you can!

Push ad -> Conversion Optimized Lander filtering/redirecting bots -> Product page...

Register a separate domain for all your landing pages...
You can split-test landers - one capturing emails, one not...
When capturing emails your CTR will drop but your traffic quality will increase...
And you can retarget these (potential) customers again and again...

Also, cut out high% bot traffic sources as soon as you identify them!

Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread
As a push ads newbie alot of this is alien territory
So I really appreciate all your input
@Honeybadger, this is what this forum is for!
You are also very active here, sharing what you know...
The more we discuss, the more we remove our blinders...

I'm a push ads newbie as well...
Having learned from running my first campaigns recently, my next push campaign should get a little better results.
Bots heavily reduced my test budget... This is probably the main reason I am not running more push traffic right now, my brain is crunching... I don't mind the money spent because I learned from it... But I don't want to have this happen again at such high rates...
So my next push campaign target might not be conversion optimization but bot filtering!
Because as soon as I understand how to avoid them my testing budget will double its reach...

Here goes with a delivery of fresh fishes, just arrived at Shawshank Prison
I don't understand bot traffic, what are push ad bots?
Will the network refund you clicks from bots?
How can you stop bots?
Please posts authoritative video/s about bots
TY

The bot traffic will have a big impact on your SEO, @Graybeard says it all here:
Tbh I forgot this was a newbie thread and thought that was a given.o_O Yes @Honeybadger make a simple lp which perfectly illustrates your product and has a catchy paragraph.
(one of both tested sources more than 50% as bot traffic, which reminds me I need to write my reviews)
Going to assume that was Ezmob? 50% is far too much, did you try and claim a refund?
Does not matter, you still need to know what traffic source originated the conversion...
If their is no organic traffic where else will the conversions be coming from? Try not to overcomplicate something when just getting started. Oribi may be a better option if you want to track SEO conversions instead of bemob. Bemob is more LP tracking and offer tracking instead of a full blown affiliate website with multiple products.
Will the network refund you clicks from bots?
No unfortunately not.
How can you stop bots?
Try to only buy from propeller sources, tbh theres no way to stop bots. The best network I heard of still has about 15% bot traffic. The only thing you can do is check your tracker regularly and block out bad sources.

Please posts authoritative video/s about bots
I know it's voluum but I imagine the process would be the same on bemob.

Last edited:
So my next push campaign target might not be conversion optimization but bot filtering!
If you want to learn how to track mass volumes of traffic and learn how to bot filter check out this offer on zeydoo. Payouts are low, but conversions are extremely high. It gave me a decent profit when I ran it myself don't know if you're interested in running anything though.
Screenshot 2021-04-24 211925.png

Those stats are with a $97 adspend. CPC of 0.01-0.03
The offer is the same one from the zeydoo case study Zeydoo

I know it's voluum but I imagine the process would be the same on bemob.
@servandosilva was a moderator here for some time, until last year, I think it was. Servando's a great guy, very nice and lots of experience in affiliate marketing, does four figures a day, apparently.

Try to only buy from propeller sources,
I've seen Servando tout them, as well as ZeroPark for push (and more). Those were his top two for push, last I saw.

I've seen Servando tout them, as well as ZeroPark for push (and more). Those were his top two for push, last I saw.
They're trustworthy imo and their prices are fair compared to their market competitors.
Servando's a great guy, very nice and lots of experience in affiliate marketing, does four figures a day, apparently.
I aspire to reach that level of success daily. Good for him, he was informative and well spoken on the video so I thought i'd share.

Four figures a day, that's the holy grail
That's gonna be quarter of a mil after deductions
0-7496_transparent-daffy-counting-stacks-4-ur-blog-daffy.png

I aspire to reach that level of success daily. Good for him, he was informative and well spoken on the video so I thought i'd share.

Servando's a great guy, very nice and lots of experience in affiliate marketing, does four figures a day, apparently.

banners
Back