The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$186.72 made, Should i be happy with this Or not ?

mumin4sure

affiliate
Little Into. of myself :

Yes this is my first time to get paid from cpa network (adworkmedia) ,though i have made little $$ back then with Google adsense . Unfortunately when i woke up on 19th of April 2015, just some days to receive the month earning ,i received a mail from Google saying my Account is banned .

I was discouraged , and even for 2 months stay away from AM . I made up my mind to come back to AM but now i only want what i won't be panic to get paid for what i have earned not like adsense this time..

I started reading about CPA , but tracking has always be a big problem scaring me of starting . Thanks to Mustapha Ajamou who later put me though on Tracking though he even advised me to join DOJO which i will really do soon

I deposited $100 on selfadvertiser and i was given another $100 ,making $200 , I run my first campaign

Am happy because because this is my first made from CPA and not too happy because i made $186 with $200 . But i promised myself i must make more than that next month

Trust me, you made 186$ in your first campaign, with a quick optimization you can scale your campaign and turn it into 1860$ with the same invested amount. Good luck and be proud.

Regards
IndeXer

Little Into. of myself :

Yes this is my first time to get paid from cpa network (adworkmedia) ,though i have made little $$ back then with Google adsense . Unfortunately when i woke up on 19th of April 2015, just some days to receive the month earning ,i received a mail from Google saying my Account is banned .

I was discouraged , and even for 2 months stay away from AM . I made up my mind to come back to AM but now i only want what i won't be panic to get paid for what i have earned not like adsense this time..

I started reading about CPA , but tracking has always be a big problem scaring me of starting . Thanks to Mustapha Ajamou who later put me though on Tracking though he even advised me to join DOJO which i will really do soon

I deposited $100 on selfadvertiser and i was given another $100 ,making $200 , I run my first campaign

Am happy because because this is my first made from CPA and not too happy because i made $186 with $200 . But i promised myself i must make more than that next month

You are doing okay as a Newbie, you just need to refine your campaign. Keep this going, get a follow along going and get help from the members.

Of course you should! If not for the bonus, you'd be at a small loss but still great achievement. Analyze your tracking data, you are not far from breaking even in normal circumstances.

You should be happy buddy if this is your first pay. Some people with me included stayed for three months without recording any form of pay. I remember I had invested there a lot of resources with time included and collecting $o was a bit disappointing. You however need not to relax, double even your efforts.

banners
Back