The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

15000 $ in Two Months Journey ..YES I CAN DO IT !

ahmed elmahalawy

affiliate
Hello guys This is my first Post on affiliatefix .

i Want to make this Journey i want to make 15000 $ in Profit in Two Months .

My Goal is to Use this Money To Attend a Charles Ngo Training After 2 Months .

So what i have now is

- Voluum
- Vps From a Small orange
- Adplexity membership

in order to Do that i need to Make 15000 $ in 60 Days .

That is 15000/60 = 250 $ every Day in Profit .

so my target is to Make 250 $ every Day .

in order to do that i will make at least 5 Campaigns every Day So i hope at least one will work so i can scale it .

i will be feeding you with every detalils eveyday .

So this is Day 1 :)

- iam going to choose 5 offers ... Make at least 3 banners For every offer and Start making landing pages today .

- Launch them .

Keep coming every Day for this 60 Days Journey .

See you Tomorrw :)

Day 2 .

- i had some trouble with my credit card to pay ..it is something with my country that i have limits to pay in $ . but i kinda figured it out ;)

- Today i Got accepted in ZEROPARK <3 Yaaaay ^_^

- i talked to my AM and Choosed my first 5 offers .

- iam now making the angels and the landers for the First Offer. and hope i will solve the payment issue today so i can fill my start app - zeropark and Facebook account with money .

- i feel very happy i got in Zeropark and Also feel confident that coming Days will bring Better Results.

See you tomorrow my Friends <3 :):):):)

Last edited:
Day 2 .

- i had some trouble with my credit card to pay ..it is something with my country that i have limits to pay in $ . but i kinda figured it out ;)

- Today i Got accepted in ZEROPARK <3 Yaaaay ^_^

- iam making a free course to help other affiliates in my country in my language so it is kinda takes alot of time so i needed to finish that .

So i made a mind map to the course and i divided the tasks so i stick to the plan and hit the Goal.

- i talked to my AM and Choosed my first 5 offers .

- iam now making the angels and the landers for the First Offer. and hope i will solve the payment issue today so i can fill my start app - zeropark and Facebook account with money .

- i feel very happy i got in Zeropark and Also feel confident that coming Days will bring Better Results.

See you tomorrow my Friends <3 :):):):)

Are you experienced with affiliate marketing since before or is this your first try?

- Well Till now i have been to 3 Banks just to solve my situation ..it is really silly in my country i cant fund my Accout in zero park with 500 $ because all the visa are limited to 300 $ per month !

so i need to make more than one visa and connect them to one account on nettller !

well iam not going to Quit ... i will start wokring and making landing pages and banners till this gets done.

it is very frustrating ... but iam not going to quit !

- Well Till now i have been to 3 Banks just to solve my situation ..it is really silly in my country i cant fund my Accout in zero park with 500 $ because all the visa are limited to 300 $ per month !

so i need to make more than one visa and connect them to one account on nettller !

well iam not going to Quit ... i will start wokring and making landing pages and banners till this gets done.

it is very frustrating ... but iam not going to quit !
PAYPAL! Zeropark doesn't even take credit cards before you've shown that you're quite an avid depositer!

i know but in order to pay with Paypal you need to link it with a credit card

and all credit Cards in my beloved country has a limit of buying ( 300 -400 $ ) Max.

so the only thing is to merge 2 visa's in a nettler account and then connect it to a paypal account and then pay with paypal :D

LOL :D

So Today i finally Solved my problem with the bank YAaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

- Cashed in 100 $ in Probeller Ads
- put 50 $ in start up ( got another 50 $ )
- Put 300 $ in Zero Park got 600 $ due to Servando Coupon

That is 800 $ in Ads ... now it is 4 am and am lauching the First Campaign .

- Offer : Shopping app install pays 0.20 $

- Traffic Source : Probeller Ads , Start app

- Tracker : Voluum

Wait For Updates :)

So Today i finally Solved my problem with the bank YAaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

- Cashed in 100 $ in Probeller Ads
- put 50 $ in start up ( got another 50 $ )
- Put 300 $ in Zero Park got 600 $ due to Servando Coupon

That is 800 $ in Ads ... now it is 4 am and am lauching the First Campaign .

- Offer : Shopping app install pays 0.20 $

- Traffic Source : Probeller Ads , Start app

- Tracker : Voluum

Wait For Updates :)

You should focus on one traffic source at a time if you're not overly experienced!

I think that not all the visa limits 300$ in EG, each bank has a specific limit per month. you can contact other banks if you still have problem.

Good luck Eng. Ahmed

Last edited:
UPDATE :

- So i have some bad news but ehhh ... shitt happens :D

Well i was so busy Last Days i went to Adplexity ... knew some of the ideas others are promoting .

So i choosed 5 ideas and i started crafting them my own way and adding some cool codes .

- i didnt sleep well so during launching my probellers Ads i put the dialy budget to 100$ instead of 10 $ :(

So i woke up next day and all the 100 $ Went wih only 2 Conversions ( 2 $ For Each one ) .

Reminder for me ( dont setup campaign when you are sleepy ! )

- So this is what i got though ..

- 1 lander got 2 conversion

- 1 lander have a high Ctr ( 22 % ) compared to others.

- Android work best for my offer .

Now i will split this 2 landers into 6 with different and launch a new campaign and see what happens .

till now

- 100 $ Spend

- 4 $ Profit

But we still have a nice road and i feel this is like the drama that should happens first to make the victory taste Sweeter .

See you guys in another update i will try my best to make a daily update .

Remember Rocky's Quote :

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

See Ya <3

landers.jpg
Os.png

looks like a journey to success , wish you all the best. I believe the best minds are here to help if you have any issue, for now seems you have it all planned out. But as much as you are split testing landers and traffic sources, will also advise you to split test offers and networks that will give you more room to harness enough data.

banners
Back