The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

15000 $ in Two Months Journey ..YES I CAN DO IT !

Hello Guys How ARe you !

welll after i lost 100 $ in the Probeller Ads it was not nice but i got over it :ninja: ...

i finally charged my zeroPark with 1000$ ( Thanks To ServandoSilva's Coupon ) :D:D

- Now i started on a new offer .

it is a Soi Game offer

and it pays 0.90 $ and has 5 Geos

so i made 2 landing pages ideas and split everyone into 3 landers .

and i made a ppv Ron Campaign for 8 $ each And that what i Got .

----------------------------------------------

Country 1
country1.png

So i Spent 8.22$ and Got 1.8$ back . well not Bad .

- Also tell me what do you think of these Ctr is that good or bad .

Next Thing To Do :

- well i will make other variation of the wining landing pages maybe 3 out of this one and start a new campaign .

- Also i want to white list the targets that got me the 2 conversions. ( didn't Figure out how to do that yet in Zeropark but i asked the Support )

-----------------------------------------------

Country 2
the same Happend.
country2.jpg

Spent 8.32 got 1.80$ back.

Same As Geo 1 but here we have 2 wining landing pages . So i will make a new campaign for them

------------------------------------------------

County 3
country3.jpg

Spent 8.31$ got 0.90 $ .

optimize this lander .make a new campaign .

Country 4

country4.jpg

well same for Geo 3

Country 5

country 5.jpg

Well this one was Harsh i thought it will be the best performing country ... yet i got the best CTR in whole Offer from it 30% So i will start a new campaign to test the water for this lander again .

----------------

Now setting up a new offer .

i have a reasonable for launching at least a campaign everday .

--------------------------------------

- Good things .... i learnt some very new stuff.

iam Sure i will make it ....also remember Charles Ngo Saying . ( it only needs one Campaign ) .

So Guys please Tell me your feedback about :

- Ctr
- any other comments about lose any lander or Geo
- Ask me anything <3

Peace

Ahmed Elmahalawy

New Update !

Hello Again it is Ahmed Elmahalawy And Today i have a new Update ..

- iam sorry i don't put so much updates ... but anyway am here now !

So the offer in the previous post has totaly faile i even tried with facebook Traffic souce but it didnt work out ... :(.

So i give up .... NAAAAH :D not yet :D...

so i went to Adplexity again i choosed an offer . with 2 Geos . Started Crafting

- 6 Landers For Geo 1
- 11 Landers For Geo 2

yup that's 17 Landers in only 2 offers .. and i drove some traffic for it .

Now these are The Results ..

-----------------------------------------
Geo 1 .
offer1.png

as You can see Geo 1 Roi is 50 % so it as potentials :)
And these are the landers.

2.png

As you can see finally a green sign inside all the red :D .

Geo 1 Recab .

Spent : 40 $
Reveneue : 19 $ .

------------------------
As for geo 2 i was testing 11 landes so i knew i must test with a big budget so i ran 91 $ Test . and these what came out.

Geo 2
offer 2.jpg

As for The Landers .

landers2.jpg

These Was the landers ( sorry i had to minimize the image to show all the landers )

- the thing that surpise me is the best lander that working and has the best Roi ( -41% )

has only 1.72 % CTR ! and i have another landers have like 17 % CTR with only 1 conversion .

so i think i need to work on this lander and try to boost the CTR .

---------------------------------

ok Guys iam going now to optimize these 2 Offers then i will start Launching some new campaigns ..

Stay Focused and determined .

See you Later .

Ahmed Elmahalawy

New Update !

Hello Again it is Ahmed Elmahalawy And Today i have a new Update ..

- iam sorry i don't put so much updates ... but anyway am here now !

So the offer in the previous post has totaly faile i even tried with facebook Traffic souce but it didnt work out ... :(.

So i give up .... NAAAAH :D not yet :D...

so i went to Adplexity again i choosed an offer . with 2 Geos . Started Crafting

- 6 Landers For Geo 1
- 11 Landers For Geo 2

yup that's 17 Landers in only 2 offers .. and i drove some traffic for it .

Now these are The Results ..

-----------------------------------------
Geo 1 .
View attachment 6678

as You can see Geo 1 Roi is 50 % so it as potentials :)
And these are the landers.

View attachment 6677

As you can see finally a green sign inside all the red :D .

Geo 1 Recab .

Spent : 40 $
Reveneue : 19 $ .

------------------------
As for geo 2 i was testing 11 landes so i knew i must test with a big budget so i ran 91 $ Test . and these what came out.

Geo 2
View attachment 6679

As for The Landers .

View attachment 6680

These Was the landers ( sorry i had to minimize the image to show all the landers )

- the thing that surpise me is the best lander that working and has the best Roi ( -41% )

has only 1.72 % CTR ! and i have another landers have like 17 % CTR with only 1 conversion .

so i think i need to work on this lander and try to boost the CTR .

---------------------------------

ok Guys iam going now to optimize these 2 Offers then i will start Launching some new campaigns ..

Stay Focused and determined .

See you Later .

Ahmed Elmahalawy

Good job on getting green!

Now it's time to test different bids and up the cap so you can see if different placements will perform like the ones you've had green on.

Also, don't judge a landing page for it's CTR, it's the CR + CTR you should care about, a lander might have 70% CTR, but 0% CR, how much money are you going to make out of this lander? $0.

Another lander might have 1% CTR, but 80% CR, how much money are you going to make of this? Much more than the other lander, that's for sure.

Hello buddy. I must say that I am so much encouraged the way you handle the marketing task. I so sure with all this plan at work, it becomes easier to work towards the main goal through the daily milestones. I want to say that at times thing that you never planned may happen and when you are not well prepared, you may easily quite. Be sure to prepare for such like moments and you will find everything easier to handle. Otherwise I am wishing you all the best in the journey as we look up to the main goal.

Good job on getting green!

Now it's time to test different bids and up the cap so you can see if different placements will perform like the ones you've had green on.

Also, don't judge a landing page for it's CTR, it's the CR + CTR you should care about, a lander might have 70% CTR, but 0% CR, how much money are you going to make out of this lander? $0.

Another lander might have 1% CTR, but 80% CR, how much money are you going to make of this? Much more than the other lander, that's for sure.

you are absolutely Correct Bro :) .... iam aiming for a higher CTR + CVR

Hello buddy. I must say that I am so much encouraged the way you handle the marketing task. I so sure with all this plan at work, it becomes easier to work towards the main goal through the daily milestones. I want to say that at times thing that you never planned may happen and when you are not well prepared, you may easily quite. Be sure to prepare for such like moments and you will find everything easier to handle. Otherwise I am wishing you all the best in the journey as we look up to the main goal.

Well First thanks for your post .

Thanks i had alot of this moments :D... acually i face it daily but in this follow along i decided ... that it is not OVER until i WIN.

So am not quitting anyway soon :) .

Peace

Good God @ahmed elmahalawy, you burn so much on just those few camps! I 'll get "Pocketitis" before I could reach your result.
Anyhow, is the investment worth the data? If it is, then I like to cheer you on

Hello Guys !

iam back Again .... iam truly sorry but i have been so busy with offline hustles .

but am now backed up , charged with hope and Testing spirit .

-----------------------

So For the offer .. what happen is i made anothe campaign for geo 1 with only blocking the bad SOURCES .

and this is what happen
111.png
!

at this point i was realy devstated ! and i almost QUIET !

it was really Sad taking in consideration ! i only choosed the best performing LAnders ( the green one in the previous post and the one with best CTR ) .

but when i looked at the landers

2222.png

i was really sad :(

COST : 41.09 $
Revenue: 16 $
so i lost 25.09 $ .

--------------------------------------------------------------

like i said i was about to Quiet this offer and zeropark too :D ... but i said hey ! Maybe you left the good sources but you didnt block the bad Targets .

for who of you don't know in ZERopark every SOURCE have several TARGETS ( which are sites ) .

So i asked This Cool Guy ( Servando Silva ) how to do a new Target only campaign on Zeropark and he answered So i made a new Campaign only has the targets i got conversion From .

and GUESS what happend :D ?

upload_2016-8-20_4-55-48.png

TADAAA :D GREEN :D ^_^

4545.png

and Guess what the same 2 LANDERS !

iam very happy with this CTR .

Cost : 12.50 $
Revenue :20.5$

Profit : 8 $

ok i know it is not a big number at all ! .... but for me it worked ! and i learned alot ! .

Now iam going to scale this offer with maybe 50 or 100 $ a day budget and see what happens . :)

now iam going to write the things i learned in this expierence so Far :

1- getting attached to an offer :

- when you do so much with an offer ... it becomes like your girlfriend ... you can't let her go but you know this bitch is a cheater :D and you need to let her go .

( learn to break up with your offer )

2- always white list targets not sources .

3- JUST DO IT .... for ages i wanted to get my feet wet with ppv with Zp but always stayed in my comfort zone ( Facebook )

well just do it work perfectly .

4- Try working on international offers ... that way when a new offer comes in you just need to translate .. no need for landers.

5- you need to keep your eyes on bid to be always number 1 or else you will get no traffic :(

- this is not the end ...iam going to test multiple offers till i hit my goals .

Stay Tuned

Stay Motivated

Stay Awesome

Ahmed elmahalawy :)

Attachments

• 4545.png
    4545.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 13
I must say that I am really happy with your progress. I always believe that when we have our plans ready and done properly, then there are very high chances that we will be able to achieve the set goals and objectives. I would like to ask if you can be able to share with us the challenges that you have faced so far in this journey. I am sure that when we get to know that, we will be able to avoid very many mistakes from happening. We do learn from our own mistakes. Thanks alot.

Careful when you white list websites because it could mean killing so much traffic at the same times.
And sometimes if you white list a target doing conversion but not "high enough" it could be just pure luck that this site got a conversion.

I like to do 3,6,8,12 when it comes to white listing
Higher the number of conversion the target has the better accuracy.
You might have to test one campaign doing all the targets and blacklisting and one campagin doing whitelisting.

Careful when you white list websites because it could mean killing so much traffic at the same times.
And sometimes if you white list a target doing conversion but not "high enough" it could be just pure luck that this site got a conversion.

I like to do 3,6,8,12 when it comes to white listing
Higher the number of conversion the target has the better accuracy.
You might have to test one campaign doing all the targets and blacklisting and one campagin doing whitelisting.

you are right ... it is always a challenge .

but you simply take the Risk .

also i have been testing with kinda big budget to avoid luck .

and fortunately i found out that most of the conversion comes from the same Targets . so it went well .

i tried as i said with blacklisting and didnt work out :)

I must say that I am really happy with your progress. I always believe that when we have our plans ready and done properly, then there are very high chances that we will be able to achieve the set goals and objectives. I would like to ask if you can be able to share with us the challenges that you have faced so far in this journey. I am sure that when we get to know that, we will be able to avoid very many mistakes from happening. We do learn from our own mistakes. Thanks alot.

you are right .

i wrote in my previous update some tips .... but this is the most important obstacles i have gone through.

1- Doubting your self .
always say if one can do it ... i can do it too .
if no one can do it .... i will be the first one .

2- not testing enough offers

at least 5 offers ....at least bro .

3- look at the end

if you felt like giving up just imagine when you are there how happy will you be ?

4- '' i have gone too far to quiet ''

i always tell my self i have gone too far to quiet now ....if iam going to quiet i should have quiet the first dollar or the first offer it didnt come out to be good .

5- related to zeropark : Keep your eyes on the bid and always edit them ....so u can pay less and always be in top.

i guess that is it for now :)

see you later with the next Offer :)

Peace

MI
Back