The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

15000 $ in Two Months Journey ..YES I CAN DO IT !

Wow, that's awesome to see you in the green, @ahmed elmahalawy ! You've worked hard and learned lots and now it's paying off for you! How exciting!

giphy.gif

Hey man,

how are you doing?

I am experienced in the adult niche and I'd like to share some tipps with you.

First off it's cool that you are motivated and you want to make cool things happen. Thumbs up.

But I am seeing a lot of stuff you are doing very wrong.

Your mindset. You haven't made any money with adult dating yet, right? And you are aiming to make 15,000$ in 2 months. But you are not even profitable yet. Sorry bro, but that's just delusional with your current skillset. If you keep at it you can do much more than that but it will take some time and you have to go hard.

Testing. Test 4-7 Banners. 2 Landers. 2 offers. At maximum at the same time. You have tested way too many landing pages and offers. You need to gather significant data to make good decisions. You can't do it by testing so many elements.

Budget. What is your advertising budget to learn the ropes? Your whole focus right now has to be to gather data and learn.
Something like this cannot happen:
- 100 $ Spend

- 4 $ Profit

You should have paused this waaay earlier. If it doesn't work keeping the campaign running doesn't work.

This advice was written mainly for adult dating, I have no experience with gaming offers.

Also check out my post here: Spend $4k, received $3K, still confused.Need help | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I hope I could be of some help to you.

Hello ! thank you so much for taking time ans share your tips with me i really do appreciate it ... but i want to answer your Questions :

1- i don't do adult dating or dating till now it is all about soi and app installs .

2- 100 $ and 4 $ profit was a great mistake but like i said i put the number 100 instead of 10 it was a mistake due to lack of sleep and when i woke up it was too late .

3- you are right i tested alot of landers ... maybe next time i will try to test less landers .

4- i know i might not be able to achieve my goal in the time set ... but it is ok ... i will just try hustlin till it comes .

again thanks for your time and tips .

peace

MI
Back