“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

$1200 Bi-Weekly With Content Locking?

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Elite Affiliates, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Elite Affiliates

Elite Affiliates Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys, this isn't bragging - I want to help ANYONE that's struggling - so please don't hate on me!!

Adgate Media are an incredible incentive CPA network, that I've been working with for a long time. The earnings below were achieved using content locking! :cool:

They have some great affiliate managers (in particular Dan and Sean) that have really helped me achieved success in a short period of time - I get a payment like this every 2 weeks:
    [​IMG]
    If anyone has any questions about content locking, I'll do my best to answer. Basically you lock downloads and other content with incentive CPA offers like surveys.

Adgate have some great tools that do this for you automatically. Just add a snippet of their code, or a link, and you're rolling....:ninja:;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. Voluum
  3. Nataliya

Nataliya Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

great tactics to promote photo software offers on Deviant Art o_O

Elite Affiliates likes this.
  4. XXXOnline

XXXOnline Affiliate affiliate

Nice job dude! Keep it going and grow it to 12K a week !!

5. Elite Affiliates

Thanks guys! Yep, always growing my base of free traffic!

6. ManagerRage

ManagerRage Affiliate affiliate

I really don't know about this Thanks Mate. Gonna try this :)

7. Elite Affiliates

You're welcome anytime!

Luz Amores likes this.
  8. Luz Amores

Luz Amores Affiliate affiliate

Wow! you are so good :) i wanna try it :) i really hope you are still there to accommodate some of our questions along the way :)

9. Pradumn Dohare

Pradumn Dohare Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the share mate. Will you please disclose your traffic source and niche?

10. S. Gableson

S. Gableson Affiliate affiliate

Hi sir, I am Sebastian. I saw your post about how well you have been doing and, I would like your help. I have several websites; however, I need your help with monetizing.....as well as how to properly use CPA Lead. I have posted a banner with CPA Lead and it does not show up on my website.

I hope to hear from you. I created my own websites. If I have been disrespectful in any way, please forgive me, those were not my intentions.

Kindest,
    Sellars

Luz Amores likes this.
  11. Tsayed

Tsayed Affiliate affiliate

Nice job dude! Is there any guide or course on how to start with content locking?

12. Ihe

Ihe Affiliate affiliate

Will really like to know what you normally give to your audience in exchange to converting your incentivised cpa offers

13. PR0X

PR0X Affiliate affiliate

That's really great! Congratulations! I'm new to CPA so I just got accepted on AdWorkMedia as well as OGAds. Need help with content locking. PM'ing you now. Thank you :)

Luz Amores likes this.
MI