The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help 0.01$ CPM or low CPC? Looking for network

MatthewBB

affiliate
Hello,

I am looking for popunder/popup ad network where I can buy traffic for as low as 0.01-0.03$/1000 (CPM)
I know it's super cheap, but honestly, I don't care about traffic quality at all. It have to be real and that's it - can have even 100% bounce rate.
Or in case of CPC - 0.0001-0.0004 (never seen that and it's probably not possible at all - but worth asking)

Geo? Doesn't matter! Just worldwide cheapest bulk traffic.

Yeah, Propeller had it but they increased rates strongly.

And API access possibility would be a huge plus :)

I would be grateful for any help!

The only traffic for that price will be bot fraud traffic.

Global RON VPN proxy traffic costs a lot more than that; maybe $0.15 to $0.50 /1000

The only traffic for that price will be bot fraud traffic.

Global RON VPN proxy traffic costs a lot more than that; maybe $0.15 to $0.50 /1000
Hi Graybeard, thanks for reply!
Possible, but most of visits have not been detected by my system (i mean those from propeller). In general i've been an happy advertiser for months. Unfortunately I need to look up for alternative.

>Global RON VPN proxy traffic costs a lot more than that; maybe $0.15 to $0.50 /1000

Popcash has this traffic, as the the quality, try for yourself, prices are from last year ...
but most of visits have not been detected by my system
you 'system' WTF does that mean and what does it detect ...

>Global RON VPN proxy traffic costs a lot more than that; maybe $0.15 to $0.50 /1000

Popcash has this traffic, as the the quality, try for yourself, prices are from last year ...

you 'system' WTF does that mean and what does it detect ...
well to be transparent, to speak simply, this 0.01$cpm traffic on Propeller have been just good for me. and looking for alternative, cheap alternative.

At Popcash we specialize in popunders and we have worldwide traffic, at very great prices. Come take a look and write to us if you need help with anything.

MI
Back