The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Bing PPC Help Center

Dead Pool,

Do you always have the same display url as the landing page/direct link url? Recently I have started to have a nightmare with disapproved ads because the display url and landing page /direct offer url are different :(.
Try to shorten URL service like bit.ly. In there you'll find the custom option to add your keywords. So user happy to click the link and bing also like that. If you confined to use your blog URL, then use WordPress. In WordPress, you'll find plenty of plugins which help you to short your link according to your keyword. Hope this will work. :)

Thanks. I can't seem to win at the moment. Initially my adds were disapproved because the display url and landing page link were different. Now they're the same....they have disapproved them again because I'm violating advertisment policies...driving me crazy!

Thanks. I can't seem to win at the moment. Initially my adds were disapproved because the display url and landing page link were different. Now they're the same....they have disapproved them again because I'm violating advertisment policies...driving me crazy!
Nowadays Bing is pretty much strict about their TOS. So before running your first ads, I suggest all of you call them to see everything ok or not. Try to buy a short domain where you can create your keyword based domain so that there is no chance for volitional. Please read carefully about short URL here:
URLs and landing page policies - Bing Ads

I think $30-$40 CPS offers are quite good for Bing PPC and at least $2 For CPA. Do forget to collect leads to ensure the maximum ROI.

thanks for the response.
When you collect leads so you should have an LP. your LP will collect leads how/when you redirect the user to the offer page?
ex. LP gets the email address of the visitor then redirect to the offer? is that it, Am I right? if not, how do you do it?
thank you!

Hi !,

How do I effectively lower bids on keywords using Bing ads ?

When your trying to get the CPC down on keywords once your happy with the ad position do you make a note of the ad position and slowly lower the bids while closely watching the ad position

As not all my ads are in postition `1` ie many are in different positions and getting plenty of clicks just costing me a fortune positions like 1.44, 3.25 ect

So say the keyword at position 3.24 is getting plenty of clicks but costing too much to make a positive ROI

Do I make a note of the ad position and slowly lower my bids watching the ad position and once it drops I know I`ve lowered it as much as possible

Is this how you guys do it ? Or is there another tactic/method ?

Be great to hear any advice on this cheers

thanks for the response.
When you collect leads so you should have an LP. your LP will collect leads how/when you redirect the user to the offer page?
ex. LP gets the email address of the visitor then redirect to the offer? is that it, Am I right? if not, how do you do it?
thank you!
After collecting the leads, I redirect to the offer page. You'll do it very easily by using getresponse. As GR has an option for single optin.

Hi !,

How do I effectively lower bids on keywords using Bing ads ?

When your trying to get the CPC down on keywords once your happy with the ad position do you make a note of the ad position and slowly lower the bids while closely watching the ad position

As not all my ads are in postition `1` ie many are in different positions and getting plenty of clicks just costing me a fortune positions like 1.44, 3.25 ect

So say the keyword at position 3.24 is getting plenty of clicks but costing too much to make a positive ROI

Do I make a note of the ad position and slowly lower my bids watching the ad position and once it drops I know I`ve lowered it as much as possible

Is this how you guys do it ? Or is there another tactic/method ?

Be great to hear any advice on this cheers
The CPC of your ads is depending on your keyword research and quality score. Generally I find out which keywords are getting more clicks and I remove other keywords which are not. Bing has the option to choose how much you bid for each keyword. If my budget out of the limit for the CPC then I only set the bid as low as possible and which keywords have greater CPC I remove them from my campaign. I use over 1000+ keywords in each campaign, and I filter out 100 keywords less than 15 cents. If I can't then do the keyword research and change the landing page.

Hi There,
What countries besides US are good for BING campaigns?
What Countries have good buying intention and fit lead/sale campaigns?

Thank you
Lev

Hi There,
What countries besides US are good for BING campaigns?
What Countries have good buying intention and fit lead/sale campaigns?

Thank you
Lev
Any country end with land converting like a charm in Bing campaign. For example England.

thank you for that. You said you have been using bing ads for quite a while now. Can you tell us how much have you made in complete profit... any rough numbers?

thank you for that. You said you have been using bing ads for quite a while now. Can you tell us how much have you made in complete profit... any rough numbers?
It depends you know. My goal right now $1000 per week. You probably find out how much I income right now ;)

Hi @Dead Pool,

I have started Bing just few days ago and now I have one campaign running using LP, currently my average score is 6, is that score enough to make some conversion? And please advise about ads scheduling option do you set schedule or leave it running for 24 hours and 7 days a week.

Thanks.

Hi @Dead Pool,

I have started Bing just few days ago and now I have one campaign running using LP, currently my average score is 6, is that score enough to make some conversion? And please advise about ads scheduling option do you set schedule or leave it running for 24 hours and 7 days a week.

Thanks.
The quality score 6 isn't good. You'll get the impression but for click you need higher bid. A quality score between 8-10 is perfect, and you no need to worry about the bid. I am currently running my ads 24/7.

Thanks @Dead Pool will try to increase the score.
On previous post u use about 1K keyword do you also group them or not ? and how many ads is minimum for great result currently i have 3 different ads for one campaign.

Thanks @Dead Pool will try to increase the score.
On previous post u use about 1K keyword do you also group them or not ? and how many ads is minimum for great result currently i have 3 different ads for one campaign.
Three ads are fine for running one campaign. I usually target over 3K keywords and remove and filter them if they don't get any impression by three days. I don't group them.

banners
Back