The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Adwords PPC Direct To Affiliate Campaign

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you and you achieve all your business goals this year.

I was kindly wondering please if anyone has had any success using Google Adwords direct to an Affiliate Campaign landing page please? Further can i please ask what is the key for making these types of campaigns successful please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you. All the very best and hope you achieve all your business goals. With my every best wishes.

Hello you wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. If anyone could kindly please get back to me on this thread, even if its just a few sentences i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me. If you had a few moments to get back to me i would be forever thankful for your support.

Thank you very much for getting back to me Graybeard that is very kind of you. I truly hope everything is going well for you.

That is very kind to suggest using Bing thats perfect, i am forever grateful for your help on this. Can i kindly ask lastly what is the best way to find the most relevant keywords for the campaign, say if i was promoting health supplements please? Would i look at what competitors are bidding on or look at health supplement websites SEO keywords please? If you kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much for all your help Graybeard you are a huge credit to these forums. I wish you an amazing day and hope everything continues to go well for you. Very best wishes.

banners
Back