The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VPN for Windows Please Help Me!

vpnaffiliating

Hello, I have a windows application, a VPN, it will be completely free for the first 3 months, unconditionally, I want to have it installed on the computers of approximately 500-1000 people a day. Does anyone have any suggestions on which ad network, type, I can use? Thanks in advance to those who will help.

If it's clean, without any backdoors nor contains any malware, GooglePlay app store would work ...
***sorry you said windows ...

In theory 'most' of the ad networks listed as a resource here will accept this sort of ad. You will need do spend a $3-4 hundred (at least) to maybe come near the 1000 downloads and installs a day you want to achieve.

As an example I only got 4% to 8% real engaged users from 100K pop ads I bought last. That cost about $250.00 in all Tier 1 GEO's (as a point of reference. About 7K "interested users." That was 55% Windows if all the traffic was Windows Only the cost might have been $350? IDK. This is just an example. Out of 7K maybe 300 downloads would install and be complete -- that have to be fill out the form and click --user initiated. That would be $1.67 per download in all Tier 1 GEO's (in a perfect world scenario?) I can easily see $3 each real cost. Now, we are getting near ~$800.00 a day average spend.

Something like that workable for you?

In theory 'most' of the ad networks listed as a resource here will accept this sort of ad. You will need do spend a $3-4 hundred (at least) to maybe come near the 1000 downloads and installs a day you want to achieve.

As an example I only got 4% to 8% real engaged users from 100K pop ads I bought last. That cost about $250.00 in all Tier 1 GEO's (as a point of reference. About 7K "interested users." That was 55% Windows if all the traffic was Windows Only the cost might have been $350? IDK. This is just an example. Out of 7K maybe 300 downloads would install and be complete -- that have to be fill out the form and click --user initiated. That would be $1.67 per download in all Tier 1 GEO's (in a perfect world scenario?) I can easily see $3 each real cost. Now, we are getting near ~$800.00 a day average spend.

Something like that workable for you?
Yes it suits me, it is enough for me to get around 500 to 1000 installs per day, just from tier 1 countries.

There is a whole list of them here Traffic Sources

It's really a mixed bag out there. I wanted only newer Window 10, 11(very few) and Chrome 119 or above so i had to discard (deny) 6% lower version browsers and <windows 10 and a few definite scraping bots 9% 403 denied after building blacklists and white lists --based on that --traffic quality.

Conversions can happen anytime, anywhere --I don't consider that until I have a huge sample 5,000 conversions might be representative for that.

Set up a test funnel and buy the types of traffic format you want. Do three networks at a time. Exoclick and popcash might be 2 to try that have volume RTB also. you may want RTB (real time bidding) at that higher daily volume. There are other ad networks offing that too.

I would set up my own redirection server (affiliate) or landing page server (if you are the entity making the offer).

$2 hr was buying me 858 clean popunders and maybe 30 engaged or active sessions (that test file was only 147 min with a few pauses over that 2hr.27min period

--engaged or active sessions meaning the users were navigating on the page and doing something
--clicking, starting a form etc.

Spend 10 or 20 times as much with a few ad network sources you MAY convert the volume you want.

I have a windows application, a VPN,

Is this your application you had built, or are you pushing another company's VPN for install?

VPN's are highly advanced now and highly competitive. You better come with an "A" game if it's your own product.

MI
Back