The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Conversion Problem, Please Help Me!

vpnaffiliating

1710629075785.png

As you can see, I downloaded the file to 2259 computers with automatic download, but only 1 person opened it, what could be the reason for this?

I'm using the popunder format.

And I've been fighting this problem for months, I'm tired of not making money.

Can someone please help me, what are the possible causes?

Or is there a good advertising company for this job?

Opening up an automatic download is generally ``a digital suicide`` or an outright hack or virus.

You will get much better install rates with a voluntary download --people want something ....
downloaded the file to 2259 computers with automatic download, but only 1 person opened it,
Also, that is generally considered a malicious download and legitimate ad networks will not accept that type of pop-under.

this is not an automatic download.^^^

__installer.zip Why would anyone in their right mind download a file with that name? 1 of of 2000 is that stupid .... I see .... :D

You lost me at "automatic download", sorry. Your strategy is not working because it's misleading so don't waste more time on it. This forum is full of resources, maybe check out what others are doing. Good luck.

what could be the reason for this?

These are an easy cause of death for any campaign. Automatic downloads are only supposed to occur for apps and add-ons that one has intentionally given permission to. Generally, only for updates and new versions are offered the option.

It's all a black hat scheme to otherwise use auto downloads and not worthy of the caliber of marketer one should be striving to be.

Are this what you promote pay per instal offers ?

If so i want to tell you that you lose your time as they dont bring any value to people plus when instaled they are simply blocked by antivirus or they open some anoying tabs where people just want to get rid of them

Put yourself in your client shoes ,would you like to have on computer those garbage opening tabs that seems that just infect the computer ?

banners
Back