The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Bing PPC Help Center

Which network you use for Bing? MaxBounty or clickbank? can you tell, which offers or products converting well for you? :D :D

Hello fixers, I have been running Bing ads campaign about a year. If you need any help simply asked here. Thank you.
hello, i want run bing ads, but i don,t have paypal or card. you help me about running ads, if i pay you via skrill ?

What's confusing me on this issue is the new rule that I read about, saying that both links have to be on the same domain.

As long as your lander URL matches your display url your cool. Too be honest Bing let's you slide on some of the policies bases on your relationship with them. Call Bing schedule an appointment to have a good long chat with them. Be upfront and honest with them.

What Custom Tokens i can Use With Bing ads
i wanna Track
Camapin Name :
ad Copy : (i mean the Text That Brings Me The Click)
Keyword : i wanna Know What Keyword Bring Click
Price: i wanna Know The Price Of the Click

also i want u to put this Me As a url Format that I can Copy
Thanks SOO MUCH

What Custom Tokens i can Use With Bing ads
i wanna Track
Camapin Name :
ad Copy : (i mean the Text That Brings Me The Click)
Keyword : i wanna Know What Keyword Bring Click
Price: i wanna Know The Price Of the Click

also i want u to put this Me As a url Format that I can Copy
Thanks SOO MUCH

So are you asking for help with setting up tracking?

Yes am asking But i think U found The Resource Here
But Thanks For Your Replay Basically it's Confusing to explain This To some one in the forum until u explore there platform
and understand Cus they have campaign,group,...Etc
So yes I found The source
I will Set up the Campaign Tomorrow When i face some thing bad i will let u know Thanks

Which network you use for Bing? MaxBounty or clickbank? can you tell, which offers or products converting well for you? :D :D

Any network can work its all about the right offer. IF you're just starting out I suggest lead gen offers. Its easier to get someone to fill out a form rather than whipping out a credit card. Don't go for any shitty low payout offers go for something in the 20 - 70 buck range. Bidding on keywords can get pretty costly sometimes and a 2 or 3 dollar payout isn't worth it. FUCK CLICKBANK I don't know why everyone hops into that shit its like Affiliate Newbie 101 or something (There's a bigger reason behind this but I can't share that info).

@Dead Pool Are you cloaking those offers? Also what style lander's are you using? Are you running the multi steps or just trials?

Also what are you doing to re-market to user that don't buy or opt-in? Also you ever tried cookie stuffing?

MI
Back