The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zura ja nai, Katsura da!

Zura

affiliate
Hello and nice to meet you everyone!

You can call me Zura. I am from Turkey and totally newbie in affiliate marketing. Also huge fan of Gintama, as you can see my nickname :)

I have some theoritical knowledge about affiliate marketing yet I have no real experience. But now, I have courage to take action finally. Since I am newbie, I am planning to startwith mobile cpa offers, sweepstakes etc.. I don't know but I felt like this is easier for beginners. For the next week I planning to read more educational stuffs only. After that I will try to launch my first campaing.

Hopes to find good people, friends & mentors here and become a pro affiliate marketer!

Nice to meet you again!
Wish me luck :)
Zura

Not gonna like but I just searched what Gintama is and that series looks promising.

PS. Welcome to Affiliatefix. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards
IndeXer

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I had to look it up. too. :D

I have courage to take action finally.

Awesome! We'll help you all that we can.

I am planning to startwith mobile cpa offers

You may want to check the Mobile Marketing forum, you may find a few tips there. If you use the search feature, you can find what others have posted about their experiences promoting sweeps, surveys, etc. Some of our vendors have also been posting some great educational threads you can read.

For the next week I planning to read more educational stuffs only.

I'm not sure where you are with your theoretical knowledge but I always recommend that newbies read our WIKI and drop into the Newbie Helpdesk to ask questions and read what challenges other people have faced in the beginning.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Zura!

MI
Back