The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ZeroPark Suspends Accounts - BEWARE

arc0300

i thought i had left a campaign running with Zeropark but may have run out of funds or something. Didn't think much of it as I was testing out some other traffic sources. I got an email saying my account was suspended b/c of lack of activity.

if you don't know already, they ask a lot of detailed/personal information. their reasoning is that to prevent people from selling their accounts. That i understand but their methods to getting me to prove myself is a bit much.

now to reactivate my account, they want me to know my monthly spend, where i spend my money, what campaigns i'm running and want to run etc etc. like..here's all my vital campaign information. sure man..sure.

so just a warning to those with accounts...to avoid any trouble to just keep a campaign running and those who want to open an account...get ready to..y'know.

i thought i had left a campaign running with Zeropark but may have run out of funds or something. Didn't think much of it as I was testing out some other traffic sources. I got an email saying my account was suspended b/c of lack of activity.

if you don't know already, they ask a lot of detailed/personal information. their reasoning is that to prevent people from selling their accounts. That i understand but their methods to getting me to prove myself is a bit much.

now to reactivate my account, they want me to know my monthly spend, where i spend my money, what campaigns i'm running and want to run etc etc. like..here's all my vital campaign information. sure man..sure.

so just a warning to those with accounts...to avoid any trouble to just keep a campaign running and those who want to open an account...get ready to..y'know.
Sound looks worried. Has anyone facing the similar issue before?

I got a the same mail yesterday and my friend got the same. There is no way, i am going to campaign details to them. Not sure why they are doing it.

Can you please provide the evidence. This is a sub-forum for disputes and resolutions. If you are opening a dispute, then you must provide evidence of the conversations and/or some sort of evidence of the dispute.

At the moment, all I see in your post is a complaint. This is not a complaint forum, it is a forum for opening a dispute with the purpose of bringing resolution between the parties.

@zeropark , can we get some input from you?

well...first things first..my account was re-activated after answering some of the questions....

and for the record...i wasn't complaining. it was just to bring attention so maybe other fellow users don't have to get put in the same situation. I would like to know if people have issues with some networks before i deposit my money into them. i was trying to contribute to this forum.

but if proof is what you want..here's what i got from them.

here was the original email
--------------
Dear Advertiser,

We detected a long period of inactivity on your account. Due to this, your account has been suspended. If you wish to continue using your Zeropark account, please contact support.

Kind Regards,
ZeroPark Management
---------------

sounds perfectly fine. yes..i've seen networks close accounts with no activity so props to zeropark as least letting me know and asking if i want to continue.

my main issue was the amount of information they wanted to prove myself.

------------------
All accounts with more than 4 months of inactivity are suspended, this is due to users reselling old accounts to rejected and potentially harmful advertisers. If you would like to get your account reinstated, please answer the following questions:

What other networks have you been running traffic with?
Please provide evidence of spend (screenshots) for the last month.
What kind of campaigns are you planning to run on our network and when would you like to start?
What tracking software are you using?
What are your current monthly budgets?

Our accounts team may also need to ask for further verification. Thank you for your responses and we will get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,
ZeroPark Support
------------------

and after i responded, i was able to get my account re-activated.

------------------
Your account has been activated.
------------------

to sum it up..

1. zeropark has their own policy on doing things which is fine
2. i gave my opinion about it but mainly to inform fellow members here to keep their accounts active to avoid any troubles in the future with their accounts being suspended. if even one member remembers it, heck..it's less work on zeropark's end to deal with it and more money for them as now members will try to keep their accounts active to avoid being suspended. this post is a win-win for zeropark i would think in some ways. :)

as a fellow member here, i would appreciate hearing about other member's experiences with networks before i deposit money with them. and vice versa so hence why i shared my experience. if that's not necessary then i'll just lurk around and try not to ruffle any feathers then in the future.

well...first things first..my account was re-activated after answering some of the questions....

and for the record...i wasn't complaining. it was just to bring attention so maybe other fellow users don't have to get put in the same situation.
------------------
Your account has been activated.
------------------

as a fellow member here, i would appreciate hearing about other member's experiences with networks before i deposit money with them. and vice versa so hence why i shared my experience. if that's not necessary then i'll just lurk around and try not to ruffle any feathers then in the future.

This is great, we are all pleased that your were able to find resolve in your dilemma.

You have not been accused of ruffling feathers and no one is suggesting you need to lurk.

I was pointing out that this is a Dispute & Resolutions subforum, not an "I want to warn people" forum. A dispute arises when someone has a problem that they have not been able to resolve on their own. This subforum is for those whom may ask for guidance, support, and help with an issue that they have tried to resolve, and could not do so on their own.

This is the subforum to come when you cannot resolve a dilemma on your own.

Again, we are pleased to know that you have resolved your dilemma. Please don't feel you need to lurk, we are all here to help one another. Just learn to post in the correct forums and subforums.

banners
Back