The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

DR.CASH Saving leads, Beware from this CPA Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wkids

Hi, i am sharing screenshot of COD offers that i run. Approval rate was very low around 10%. They are saving leads.

ogEHb2U.png

It's hard to prove when someone is shaving.
Do you have an established approval rate that is fluctuating abnormally over time?
Yes they are shaving. When i stop sending traffic then i got some approvals. Then i again send traffic and no leads. Again i stop sending traffic and got some leads.

Yes they are shaving. When i stop sending traffic then i got some approvals. Then i again send traffic and no leads. Again i stop sending traffic and got some leads.

Could this be just a delay while the advertiser checks the leads?

I've moved this thread to the Disputes and Resolutions forum.

Maybe @Dr. cash will pop in here and clarify.

Thanks Mods. I am attaching hourly screenshot. I randomly stopped sending traffic and next hour i got some leads.
Screenshot 1
x4SeUXT.png

Screenshot 2
fZ1A7Li.png

Now i talked to my manager. He is saying all pending leads are rejected.

Just so you know, Dr. Cash has tried to respond here but ran into a technical difficulty, which we are sorting out. S/he'll be here as soon as we get that smoothed out.

I have played that game before too ...
been there and seen that ... and reached the same conclusions ...

Just so you know, Dr. Cash has tried to respond here but ran into a technical difficulty, which we are sorting out. S/he'll be here as soon as we get that smoothed out.

?..................................

Greetings, Wkids and our dear Affiliatefix community

About low approval rates

We’ve started to promote (push) India relatively recent, working with lots of advertisers but unfortunately not all of them manage to fulfill expected approval standards even when staying within cap.

As shown in the screenshot, the approval rate is low, it’s a fact. But we honestly show the average approval rate for every offer for the latest 30 days in our interface and the current average offer performance as well.

• Max X - 14.62%
  • Energy365 - (n/a) As the offer was concealed more than 30 days ago and it has no leads, no approval rate is shown for such an offer.

In a special case, the approval can differ, it depends on the workload of the advertisers’ call centers, traffic quality and even on time of the day. Energy365 turned up to be a really trash offer, that had shown some reasonable results while testing, but failed to meet approval expectations in the field. After that it was concealed right away and considered as highly non-recommended

About leads appearing after the pause.

Most likely the leads that were coming in some numbers after the full stop of the traffic, relate to the offer Energy365. It’s an unpleasant feature of the advertiser’s work ( approvals come as new leads in some numbers and it’s not realtime). Our request to correct the approval and to increase its rate didn’t bring any result, that’s why a decision was made to block access to this offer for publishers so that it won’t harm anybody.

Every day we are trying to bring more quality publishers for India offers, our own improved tests last longer and new offers with decent approval are accessible in our network.

About shaving

I don’t see any good reason for shaving on the part of the affiliate network. We are working with publishers and advertisers at the market rate and getting some margin that is good enough for us. Our goal is a max volume and the only way to achieve it – giving publishers good ROI for scaling. India is one of the most profitable geos but the quality of the COD advertisers don’t always live up to the expectations

We connect more advertisers and filter carefully our offers, improving all the way)

Thanks DR.CASH for replying here.
I posted here after 1 month because if i post it quickly then it was wrong, Why? My judge was wrong if i post review only after trying one CPA network. So i tried similar offers with other CPA network, their approval rate was 35%. Now running own COD offer, approval rate is around 50%.
Now you have option to say Product, pricing, marketing can change their approval rate. I leave it on you and visitors to decide DR.CASH saved or not.
I opened this thread only for awareness.
Thanks DR.CASH, If you have not saved, i will never reach 50% approval rate.

If the low 'approval' leads are from COD offers purchased by Tier 2 &/or Tier 3 countries -- that is to be expected.

My own shaving 'experience' was with;
  1. Adult Webcams; and,
  2. SEO traffic, and;
  3. Tier 1 traffic for the most part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back