The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Waring: Maxbounty Beware: will account terminated any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxbounty blocked my account without informed me. They told me due to fraud. But i dont believed on theoretically, i believed on Proof. Till now account manager did not provided me traffic sources report Screenshot.i am asking so many time please provide me traffic sources sub id or pub id no, but they did not provided. Before account blocked, i am asking to my account manager Dan Jhonson and director of Affiliate Relation Mr. Adam,i want to know about my traffic sources report. bcz i have sent 10 lead per day basis. They told me send more leads... without check my traffic quality. Next day, got message via mail account terminated. I have checked my my traffic sources report of my VOLUUM tracker.. Every thing is fine. also sent this report via mail compliance@maxbounty.com till now not received a single mail from this mail, regarding my issues.

Last edited:
Maxbounty blocked my account without informed me. They told me due to fraud. But i dont believed on theoretically, i believed on Proof. Till now account manager did not provided me traffic sources report Screenshot.i am asking so many time please provide me traffic sources sub id or pub id no, but they did not provided. Before account blocked, i am asking to my account manager Dan Jhonson and director of Affiliate Relation Mr. Adam,i want to know about my traffic sources report. bcz i have sent 10 lead per day basis. They told me send more leads... without check my traffic quality. Next day, got message via mail account terminated. I have checked my my traffic sources report of my VOLUUM tracker.. Every thing is fine. also sent this report via mail compliance@maxbounty.com till now not received a single mail from this mail, regarding my issues.
Hi @Asif Siddiqui
What were traffic sources and verticals?

Just to let you know, we are reaching out to MaxBounty and will hopefully hear something soon.

Thanks @azgold

Hi Asif. Your account was terminated for fraud. You were only with the network for 3 weeks and 100% of the traffic you sent was flagged and inspected for a variety of issues. You had repeated user agents and ips as well as proxy scores. I'm not going to go into full details as to all of the info we look for to determine fraud but your traffic, wherever it was from, was certainly not legitimate. The two main advertisers that you were running traffic with also reported your leads to be fraud. I'm not sure why you felt the need to take this to a message board, but these are the facts and we will not be reinstating your account.

To other affiliates, MaxBounty takes fraud very seriously and out of interest of protecting not only our advertisers, but also the hard working affiliates that are trying to earn an honest buck, we will continue to do what we can to make sure this sort of activity does not continue.

Thanks @azgold

Hi Asif. Your account was terminated for fraud. You were only with the network for 3 weeks and 100% of the traffic you sent was flagged and inspected for a variety of issues. You had repeated user agents and ips as well as proxy scores. I'm not going to go into full details as to all of the info we look for to determine fraud but your traffic, wherever it was from, was certainly not legitimate. The two main advertisers that you were running traffic with also reported your leads to be fraud. I'm not sure why you felt the need to take this to a message board, but these are the facts and we will not be reinstating your account.

To other affiliates, MaxBounty takes fraud very seriously and out of interest of protecting not only our advertisers, but also the hard working affiliates that are trying to earn an honest buck, we will continue to do what we can to make sure this sort of activity does not continue.

Thanks for coming to clear this up.

This sort of drama is so fkn typical. The clowns get caught then scream "no mia culpa"
Hey man, this is not a drama, kindly think twice, then write your message here.
I was ex Affiliate Manager. i know every thing how they deal with publisher/affiliate.
if you do not want to give report with screen shot to affiliate or publisher then AM will do only blocked or terminate account.

Thanks @azgold

Mr. Adam, you know better why i written here about your company.i was sent message to your skype regarding account blocked. After that you removed me from contact list on skype. You are working as a Director of Affiliate relation at Maxbounty. This is your responsible to provide Report of every lead to publisher/affiliate. You know Proof/Evidence, Speak Louder Than Words. i do not want to blame of my publisher / affiliate regarding fraud or bad traffic without evidence.

Proof or ban! Send me a copy all the IPs of the users you sent Maxbounty and I will run them against my fraud lists. These list are not 100% but will detect most. I will also forward that list to Maxbouny for their inspection and their matching.

Screenshots are kiddie stuff -- easily doctored.

Call my bluff or STFU.

You thinking just like as Account Manager. Suppose that you are affiliate or publisher for other Network then tell me your next step. Will you accept for fraud traffic without proof ? or Do you want to blame your traffic sources for fraud without proof. i have experience in affiliate marketing.Publisher/Affiliate will not accept without proof or evidence.You know publisher/affiliate is a long term partner of any NETWORK company. Network is running because of Affiliate or publisher .if you blocked publisher account/affiliate account without proof then day will come sure no any affiliate will join that company. I have already shared my VOLUUM report via compliance@maxbounty.com till now not received a single reply from that email.

I offered you an opportunity to prove your traffic sources are good and you answered me with rhetorical bullshit.
I have no vested interest nor hidden agenda in this matter. I offered to attempt to prove the legitimacy of your complaint ...

If you were a affiliate manager in the past, then you know you entered into a contract of adhesion -- MaxBounty - Best CPA network for affiliate marketing programs Almost all bulk Internet contracts are one sided.

You are right; No one in business terminates a affiliate without reason -- it's bad for a business' reputation -- you make your own case against yourself ...

Hey Man,i do not need your opportunity to prove my traffic sources.You are not Maxbounty Employee. You tell how much you are getting for support Maxbounty. Due to popularity of Maxbounty , they misuse power. There are so many complain available in google about Maxbounty regarding terminate/blocked account.

Proof or ban! Send me a copy all the IPs of the users you sent Maxbounty and I will run them against my fraud lists. These lists are not 100% but will detect most. I will also forward that list to Maxbouny for their inspection and their matching.

Screenshots are kiddie stuff -- easily doctored.

Call my bluff or STFU.

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

dgkshore likes this

You thinking just like as Account Manager. Suppose that you are affiliate or publisher for other Network then tell me your next step. Will you accept for fraud traffic without proof ? or Do you want to blame your traffic sources for fraud without proof. i have experience in affiliate marketing.Publisher/Affiliate will not accept without proof or evidence.You know publisher/affiliate is a long term partner of any NETWORK company. Network is running because of Affiliate or publisher .if you blocked publisher account/affiliate account without proof then day will come sure no any affiliate will join that company. I have already shared my VOLUUM report via compliance@maxbounty.com till now not received a single reply from that email.

I offered you an opportunity to prove your traffic sources are good and you answered me with rhetorical bullshit.
I have no vested interest nor hidden agenda in this matter. I offered to attempt to prove the legitimacy of your complaint ...

If you were a affiliate manager in the past, then you know you entered into a contract of adhesion -- MaxBounty - Best CPA network for affiliate marketing programs Almost all bulk Internet contracts are one sided.

You are right; No one in business terminates a affiliate without reason -- it's bad for a business' reputation -- you make your own case against yourself ...

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

Hey Man,i do not need your opportunity to prove my traffic sources.You are not Maxbounty Employee. You tell how much you are getting for support Maxbounty. Due to popularity of Maxbounty , they misuse power. There are so many complain available in google about Maxbounty regarding terminate/blocked account.

Good take them to court in Ontario, Canada and sue them for your money. I don't need you either -- good bye.

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back