The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube Video Traffic For Working On Lead Generation ??

I'm doing research to find the best way to generate leads from YouTube and I found two Fiverr experts for it. check out these profiles: mamutfox, aaliyaan
I hope it could help and will be appreciated if you share your experience with me

Want to generate more leads and conversions with YouTube?
Looking for organic tactics to help boost the performance of your existing video content?\
There are some best and important ways to generate leads and more conversion with youtube. The ways are following
a) Drive website traffic with youtube cards
b) Promote landing pages with end screens
c) Connect with leads via search

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering, if youtube still works for lead generation for home services in 2020. I have heard last year people are getting leads through youtube videos.

Lots of people use YT for lead generation. Offer great relevant content, send them to your site/lander to sign up for your emails.

Lead generation through YT can be done with the following steps,
1) Create a video relevant to your niche for which leads have to be generated. This video will be pre-faming for the viewers. E.g I want to generate leads for my digital marketing course. I will create a video with basic information and will also share a link in the description box saying you can register for a free webinar or you can download Free eBook from the link given in the description box. This link will redirect the user to the funnel explained in step 3.
2) Create an Opt-in funnel where you are offering something for free (Lead Magnet) in exchange for visitors' information.
3) You can use the information provided in the second step as a lead for your business.
4) nurture your lead with email follow-ups and convert it into Customer.

When creating a YouTube video one of the most important things to consider is the title. List some ideas and use a keyword research tool to see what the search volume is for each one. If you find a video title that has high search volume and the current videos are outdated you can rank top of YouTube/Google (rich snippets) for that search. This is one way to drive free relevant traffic to your landing page.

I am wondering, if youtube still works for lead generation for home services in 2020. I have heard last year people are getting leads through youtube videos.

If you create a video that helps someone solve a problem better than all the other videos then it will rank number one and get traffic which you could monetise

Well if you mean leads (collect emails) then youtube its a great source of traffic .You just need to create helpful videos in your niche and then recommend to people your offer where your landing page will be in the description
To be succesful with this create a great video each day and be consistent ,also be sure you have a good converting landing page .If you follow this you will be succesful in no time

I'm doing research to find the best way to generate leads from YouTube and I found two Fiverr experts for it. check out these profiles: mamutfox, aaliyaan
I hope it could help and will be appreciated if you share your experience with me
OMG I would love to check them out. Anyone have any feedback on how these two guys were?

banners
Back