The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube dominating Google search results...

Bilal Blair

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am doing affliate marketing through SEO and blogging, however I am struggling researching a niche.

I managed to find a sports niche on providing information on how to become a better player. I found two competitors who were getting a combined 60k traffic a month.

However, everytime I search the keywords on Google, YouTube videos always show up and dominate the first few positions so I am not sure if I should proceed.

Is this a really serious problem or should I just go for it?

Sorry, I meant I have decided to go into the sports training niche but I am not too sure if that's a good idea because of the amount of YouTube tutorials.

Sorry, I meant I have decided to go into the sports training niche but I am not too sure if that's a good idea because of the amount of YouTube tutorials.

So, anything that is competitive is where a new affiliate should start. Why? Because that where the highest amount of action is. Working smaller abscure niches is for the more experienced. Therefore, sports training is probably a good place for you to start. It is a huge field and highly competitive. It has an abundance of target audiences.

So I am struggling with keywords

What are you using to research keywords?

So, anything that is competitive is where a new affiliate should start. Why? Because that where the highest amount of action is. Working smaller abscure niches is for the more experienced. Therefore, sports training is probably a good place for you to start. It is a huge field and highly competitive. It has an abundance of target audiences.

What are you using to research keywords?
I am using ubersuggest and a few manual methods such as Reddit forums, Google suggest, etc.

I only managed to find two competitors so far. However, there are quite a few that do YouTube.

Thanks for your advice.

MI
Back