The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your MaxBounty account has been terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafficYoda

is Maxbounty a bully?
I have been bringing traffic to their network for few days with direct media buys but i got this email.

I have requested that they check my traffic if it is really 100% fraud or is it because they are just being careful because i haven't got my first payment yet. if there is some fraud which i highly doubt, they can just not give those click's payout but nope. they decided to ban u and steal your leads without explanation.

It's been 2 days since i tried to contact my AM on skype and through email but not a single reply from any of my contacts. My am is Bianca she is now always offline it seems like she blocked me or something.

Is this how Maxbounty works? they just steal your leads?

I even tried calling my am's phone numver 613-834-3955 but all i get is machine answering me. I'm trying all the things i can do on my part but Maxbounty is not giving a shit.

Does anyone know someone who can help me out on these situation?

I would not call them a bully. Many networks have tightened up their traffic standards at the request of advertisers as the entire industry is in the middle of an all out assault by fraudsters resulting in a huge battle against that fraud. Most networks have instantiated extreme measures to battle the fraud and loads of marketers that were using anything similar to a fraudulent marketing scheme are getting banned. If banners were not in compliance, if cloakers are detected, if forbidden traffic platforms or schemes were used, then they just automatically ban you.

We have examined hundreds of complaints like this in the last year alone and in every case it was the result of a member using or doing something that was out of compliance with the advertisers, or the networks, requirements for promotions.

You might start with itemizing every part of the campaigns you ran and have that ready for when you do finally reach someone, because if you are unprepared to defend your campaigns, then they will not give you any considerations.

I would not call them a bully. Many networks have tightened up their traffic standards at the request of advertisers as the entire industry is in the middle of an all out assault by fraudsters resulting in a huge battle against that fraud. Most networks have instantiated extreme measures to battle the fraud and loads of marketers that were using anything similar to a fraudulent marketing scheme are getting banned. If banners were not in compliance, if cloakers are detected, if forbidden traffic platforms or schemes were used, then they just automatically ban you.

We have examined hundreds of complaints like this in the last year alone and in every case it was the result of a member using or doing something that was out of compliance with the advertisers, or the networks, requirements for promotions.

You might start with itemizing every part of the campaigns you ran and have that ready for when you do finally reach someone, because if you are unprepared to defend your campaigns, then they will not give you any considerations.
understood but the problem is that i can't get any contection

Hi Traffic Yoda! Sorry to hear about your situation. I would love to try to shed some light on it but I need some info about who you are so I can find your account. What is your affiliate ID number?

Hi Traffic Yoda! Sorry to hear about your situation. I would love to try to shed some light on it but I need some info about who you are so I can find your account. What is your affiliate ID number?
Thank you for finally giving me some interest.
my id i sent through pm. thank you

Thanks. I found your account and can tell you that it was terminated for fraud. I will not go into too much detail as to the exact indicators of fraud because I don't want to educate others as to what is being looked for in these cases, but I will say, among other things, your leads (all email submits) were created through proxy servers. There are a number of other red flags that show beyond a doubt, that your traffic was not legitimate including the fact that our advertiser said the emails were not real either. Glad I could help.

Thanks. I found your account and can tell you that it was terminated for fraud. I will not go into too much detail as to the exact indicators of fraud because I don't want to educate others as to what is being looked for in these cases, but I will say, among other things, your leads (all email submits) were created through proxy servers. There are a number of other red flags that show beyond a doubt, that your traffic was not legitimate including the fact that our advertiser said the emails were not real either. Glad I could help.

I have always been trying to get accepted to Maxbounty but I don't know they just hate my country with passion.

Hi BenitaJoe! What country are you from? The only countries we no longer accept affiliates from are Bangladesh and Nigeria, due to long histories of fraudulent affiliates.

Can u send me proof? I need it to get some sort of refund since i paid for these traffic

You should always scrub your traffic in testing traffic sources. You should coordinate, always, with your AM when testing new traffic sources. You need to scrub your traffic just like the networks and advertisers.

Your tracker is your first line of defense against fraud traffic. If you are not using a good tracker and examining the data hourly with new traffic sources, then you are not doing your job as a business person. This is a major part of the business we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back