Official Your Email Marketing Headlines

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Email marketing is most awesome for new leads, to promote new content, and to keep the audience engaged with whatever you have that they may need. Plus, it's still an intimate way to build a relationship with your audience. There are frequently key elements absent in promotional emails we see from tons of marketers that causes marketers to stumble when it comes to their e-mail marketing strategy. It happens every day. There are super simple mistakes made that just don't take that long at all to correct. Can you guess what they are?

For example, many marketers write subject lines that aren't enticing to their audience. Your subject line matters a ton. Recipients report that emails are opened or deleted after reading the subject line. Therefore, the subject line not only determines if they're going to open your e-mail or not, but also if they're going to click that spam button. Additionally, the vast majority of e-mail recipients say that they open emails because of catchy subject lines.

Writing a good subject line really isn’t difficult or take a long time. As well, the shorter the better. After a few weeks of writing these daily, you develop a good working skill that will continue to become refined and more efficient and effective.

Let’s take a look at a few important elements for writing better subject lines.

• Make them short! More than half of emails I examine sent by marketers have subject lines under 60 characters. The shorter the better and the good ones create inquisitiveness and interest. For example:
  • EXAMPLE: “The Seven Benefits of [OFFER] and #5 will shock you”. This evokes both inquisitiveness and interest. Could be shorter, but it works!
  • Conduct an A/B testing! A MUST! Most all companies do A/B testing (some do A/B/C/D) for their e-mail marketing. Doing A/B tests of subject lines generates an ongoing list of headlines and most companies today keep them in a catalogue for future use and future testing. Always catalogue any and all A/B test results of any kind, not just your email marketing stuff, everything is re-usable at some point and for the most part.
  • Lure your targets. Convey to them that there is something amazing being offered to them. It can be a deal for a product, maybe a preview of something not yet released, or a special date for something exciting. Be enthusiastic and let them know and feel your excitement so as to include them in the urgency to act. Most everyone reads the headlines and subject lines.
  • A very large portion of readers see smileys and emojis as unprofessional in headlines, subject lines, and content. They had their day and it has come and gone. Reders expect a higher level of professionalism now. It’s your business and you want to present yourself and your business as professionally as possible. Relevant images in the body of the email are very important to include, just don’t let them be corny. There are exceptions, but we’ll save that topic for another thread.
  • Remember to place the recipient’s name at the beginning of the email and at the end when saying thanks to them. This has been tested to death and the results are always proving an increase in performance of the emails.

Thanks for the advices and its so amazing how just a small detail like this can make you succesful or break you .and yea puting the name of your subscriber count a lot
I remember when i receive a name with my name i feel some sort of emotion to open that email
Its part of psichology when someone says your name you feel better

banners
Back