The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Work at Home online business

pyrvike75

affiliate
Work at home Grampa seeking only the best programs to share with the home base business community. I weed through the scams and refer only the best I can find for everyone to make money at home.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What do you mean by sharing the best programs? Are you looking to spread affiliate links throughout our community?

No but affiliate offers and redirects are all over this "Affiliate" related forum including your page that encourages people to get your 20k mastermind program nes't pas. I did notice users commenting on your page/post that included affiliate links did you deride them as well meaning not to offend TJ Tutor but we're all here to do one thing and thats to make money and encourage others to do so as well

Hello pyrvike75. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

No but affiliate offers and redirects are all over this "Affiliate" related forum including your page that encourages people to get your 20k mastermind program nes't pas. I did notice users commenting on your page/post that included affiliate links did you deride them as well meaning not to offend TJ Tutor but we're all here to do one thing and thats to make money and encourage others to do so as well
Yes they are all over internet. This is a very clean forum. Please read the rules before posting any links. And yeah we are all here to make money but we all do it in our own way.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey man! Welcome aboard, what are you currently looking at? Running offers or monetizing your traffic as a publisher?

I got one Question: How much of your own money are you planning to spend to prove out the "Best Affiliate Programs?"
One thing about the Internet -- talk is cheap ... :D
But feel free to *put your money on the wood* and roll the dice ...
I don't think there is a BEST per se ... just things that work better than others ... for a while ;)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

MI
Back