The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress Developers

KSJ1

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any freelance word press developers they have previously used to create a simple voucher code/discount website. It doesn't require anything technically challenging, just a number of pages such as a category page, a page for each catergory which will be about 20 odd and a blog. I can provide full requirements for them and even a simulation of what I want it to look like of which I have created via a 3rd party platform. Further development may be required at a later date.

I'm really looking for a personal touch from the developer i.e someone I can email directly rather than someone I need to raise a purchase order just to speak to them and someone who will be patient with someone who is technically novice such as myself.

I highly recommend getting a person on either Freelancer or Upwork to establish a relationship with. You can find many of them. Interview them, get examples of their work, then pick two to try out.

We have all done this. I have two, but one of them is my primary go to person and they save me loads of time and money. I must have has 30 or 40 responses initially and narrowed them down to my final picks.

Do not pick your person by price, pick them by efficiency and quality.

Well, you can use various freelancing website to hire a freelancer for your organization. Upwork is one of the best site to find a highly skilled employee for the company. So I think you must use this platform.

Now there are so many modern and talented professionals, that you can definitely find someone who will be happy to help you.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any freelance word press developers they have previously used to create a simple voucher code/discount website. It doesn't require anything technically challenging, just a number of pages such as a category page, a page for each catergory which will be about 20 odd and a blog. I can provide full requirements for them and even a simulation of what I want it to look like of which I have created via a 3rd party platform. Further development may be required at a later date.

I'm really looking for a personal touch from the developer i.e someone I can email directly rather than someone I need to raise a purchase order just to speak to them and someone who will be patient with someone who is technically novice such as myself.
A WordPress developer is one who can make custom plugins and modules for WordPress. WordPress designer (a true one) is able to develop a theme around WordPress.

WordPress Developers are answerable for both back-end and front-end improvement, including making WordPress subjects and modules. They have diverse programming aptitudes, for example, specifically PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript.

banners
Back