The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Windows may be free in Iran, but security fears spark Linux

temi

affiliate
Iran has become the latest country to edge towards ditching the ubiquitous Microsoft computer operating system in favour of the open-source Linux solution, even if its refusal to abide by copyright laws means that the Islamic republic does not pay a penny to Bill Gates
full story: story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1817&e=2&u=/afp/20040920/tc_afp/iran_us_economy_it&sid=96120749

Re: Windows may be free in Iran, but security fears spark Li

temi said:
Iran has become the latest country to edge towards ditching the ubiquitous Microsoft computer operating system in favour of the open-source Linux solution, even if its refusal to abide by copyright laws means that the Islamic republic does not pay a penny to Bill Gates
full story: story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1817&e=2&u=/afp/20040920/tc_afp/iran_us_economy_it&sid=96120749

Temi,
be careful: Linux is addictive :D

If you keep reading stories like these, you might find yourself installing Linux (again) one day... :)

Alex,
At present 98% of my customers use Windows, they are better served if I am on Windows.
When I am supper rich and in a position to dictate to customers I will insist they all use Linux :)

MI
Back